IGNORED

The Bourne Complete Collection - 20th Anniversary (4K UHD Steelbook) [Only @ Best Buy] [USA]

ShadowWarrior

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Bourne 5-Film Collection - 20th Anniversary (4K UHD Steelbook) [USA]
  • deckard99 changed the title to The Bourne Complete Collection - 20th Anniversary (4K UHD Steelbook) [Best Buy] [USA]
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Bourne Complete Collection (4K UHD Steelbook) [Only € Best Buy] [USA]
21 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV

19 hours ago, Squeegie McGee said:

Would be awesome if this ever did!

I would only be interested in the Matt Damon Bourne Movies. Bourne Legacy wasn’t that great, it felt short, rushed, and disconnected from the other movies. So I can do without it. But love the others, they are on my go to when I can’t decide on something to watch.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, RAK said:

I would only be interested in the Matt Damon Bourne Movies. Bourne Legacy wasn’t that great, it felt short, rushed, and disconnected from the other movies. So I can do without it. But love the others, they are on my go to when I can’t decide on something to watch.

It would've been interesting if Renner's character had joined up with Bourne in a sequel.. I think that would make for an interesting movie

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

It would've been interesting if Renner's character had joined up with Bourne in a sequel.. I think that would make for an interesting movie

It would of been pretty cool if they crossed paths at some point. It’s just funny how they wanted it seem like it was part of the franchise, but at the same time didn’t feel like it existed in the same universe. 

If we’re never going to get another Matt Damon Bourne movie I would love it if they rebooted it, and made them more faithful to the books.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, RAK said:

It would of been pretty cool if they crossed paths at some point. It’s just funny how they wanted it seem like it was part of the franchise, but at the same time didn’t feel like it existed in the same universe. 

If we’re never going to get another Matt Damon Bourne movie I would love it if they rebooted it, and made them more faithful to the books.

It kind of did exist, they had it take place mid-way through Ultimatum... had they tied it in with the 5th Bourne movie, it would've been pretty cool

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Squeegie McGee said:

It kind of did exist, they had it take place mid-way through Ultimatum... had they tied it in with the 5th Bourne movie, it would've been pretty cool

Not saying it didn’t exist, I know when it took place. Was just say they could of tied the knot a little tighter, and put some more thought into the movie.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gary K said:

Do we know whether these are new scans or the underwhelming ones previously released.   I’ll probably still get it cuz, you know steeelbook, but wish the quality would be better. 

From the info I could read on another forum it seems they are still the underwhelming ones unfortunately (I went ahead & pre-ordered mine though! 😛)! 😃

hamster GIF

i want one tombstone GIF 200.gif

collector GIF 

• Like 1

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Bourne Complete Collection - 20th Anniversary (4K UHD Steelbook) [Only @ Best Buy] [USA]
  • 1 month later...