IGNORED

Prime 1 Studio - Aliens - Ellen Ripley statue (1/4 scale)

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Bonus Version Prime 1

upmal-01s_a08.jpg

Details

Formats Ultimate Premium Masterline
Series Aliens
Scale 1/4 Scale
Product Code UPMAL-01S
Product Size Approx. H:55.7cm W:31.8cm L:30.7cm
H:19.3cm W:9.14cm L:9.14cm (Egg Size)
Product Carton Boxes Approx. 1
Product Weight Approx. 5.5 kg
Material

Polystone and other materials

$1099

“I don’t want to hear about it, Bishop. She’s alive. There’s still time.”

Prime 1 Studio and Blitzway are extremely proud to present an amazing addition to the Ultimate Premium Masterline Series that has been a long time coming: the 1:4 Scale UPMAL-01S: Ellen Ripley Bonus Version from ALIENS!

From Warrant Officer on the Nostromo to Lieutenant 1st Class on the USS Sulaco, Ellen Ripley has remained the high-water mark for action film heroes for the last 36 years! Intelligent, brash, and direct, Ripley takes control of any situation going south.

Blitzway’s fantastic team of artisans have scored a home run with this unbelievable 22-inch facsimile of Ellen Ripley. She looks both alert and cautious as she makes her way through the labyrinthine structure of the Atmosphere Processing Plant. At the ready, Ripley’s makeshift armament is a combined M240 Flamethrower and M41A Pulse Rifle...arguably the most iconic science fiction weapon ever created.

Ripley’s jaw-dropping likeness is further enhanced by her impeccably tailored fabric accessories! Her shirt, pants, weapon straps, grenade sling, ammo bag, and M-94 Marking Flare pouch...all perfectly scaled fabric to her size. Ripley’s pants zippers are fully-functioning.

Following the Locator, Ripley navigates the narrow gangways of the Atmosphere Processing Plant, and here, Prime 1 Studio’s engineering really shines! Not only is Ripley’s base reminiscent of the grimy, industrial maze of pipes and grates, but if you look down at the platform, the LED Illuminated floor recreates the seemingly endless levels Ripley has to traverse until she reaches the Xenomorph Queen’s Hive!

And only when you pre-order this Bonus Version from our official online store or any authorized distributor will you receive a cool Bonus Part: An Alien Ovomorph with an emerging Facehugger!

The Ultimate Premium Masterline Aliens Ellen Ripley Bonus Version is as no-brainer a Pre-Order as it’s ever going to get! Game Over, man. Game Over.

Specifications:

• Removable M41A Pulse Rifle Accessory
  • Removable M240 Flamethrower Accessory
  • Removable Fabric Ammunition Cross Bag Accessory
  • Removable Fabric Marking Flare Pouch Accessory
  • Removable M-94 Marking Flares
  • Fabric Clothing with functioning zippers
  • LED Illuminated illusion base
  • One (1) Aliens Egg with Emerging Facehugger [BONUS PART]
  • Hadley’s Hope Atmospheric Processing Plant-themed Base with many Aliens movie Easter Eggs

upmal-01s_a09.jpg

upmal-01s_a14.jpg

upmal-01s_a15.jpg

upmal-01s_a22.jpgupmal-01s_b02.jpg

• Like 5

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, RileyLad said:

I saw this fantastic item online earlier this week. Word was it was going to be expensive.

Yeah unfortunately the current shipping prices have also affected these collectibles, also the weak Euro. When I think back at my Prime-1 Berserk which had a retail of $1000 and I think I paid around 1200 € , so compared to this much better.

Now 1700 € for this, can't do that 😥

• Sad 2

• 3 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 2:16 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Wow, what an amazing item, but in Germany around 1700 € 😭

You buy it from an EU shop? 

I get my prime ones from specfictionshop.com (free USshipping) they ship it to a freight forwarding company I do a little magic and do a bit of the good old tax evasion and pay about 50 euros in import tax  and 6 kilos shipping that's like hmm 100$I think. 

• Like 1