IGNORED

Broad Nation A.I - Artificial Intelligence (Broad Nation FAN SERIES #001) (WEA MP Steel Bluray) [China]

ksosk

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Looks great, love the art chosen here!! @ksosk will the full slip be available separately, or just in the OC? 

I believe this release is part of a different line for Broad Nation that doesn’t have an OC, only slips.

I may be mistaken though - so please correct me if I’m wrong @ksosk

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Wtd said:

I believe this release is part of a different line for Broad Nation that doesn’t have an OC, only slips.

I may be mistaken though - so please correct me if I’m wrong @ksosk

Lol ya I didn’t see the DL at first, both look really nice, so both it is😬

• Like 3

Awards

11 minutes ago, Sidewinder said:

Really nice eye catching artwork and the MP Steel looks interesting. Think I'm going to have to watch AI before I decide on this.

For all the writers Kubrick went through trying to get the jist of it, it kept winding up to be a modern version of Pinocchio essentially. Interesting concepts and ideas, and of course Spielberg doesn't skimp on the special effects. But at the end of it all, like Minority Report and War Of The Worlds you may just sit back and say "Really...?"

• Like 2