IGNORED

Broad Nation A.I - Artificial Intelligence (Broad Nation FAN SERIES #001) (WEA MP Steel Bluray) [China]

ksosk

• ★ Administrators ★

GB Info & Questions Topic here!

A.I - Artificial Intelligence (Broad Nation FAN SERIES #001) (WEA MP Steel Bluray) [China]

Release date: TBC

Retail Price: $82.99 each Editon / Special Introductory prices: $78.99 (will be announced when the promotion period is ending)

Note:

This release will feature only one WEA MP Steel in two editions -

Fullslip (printun = 400 copies) and

Double Lenticular (printun = 400 copies)

FULLSLIP

AI-FS-BS.thumb.jpg.c8ed3efeb5389d26bcf09275c44dd3a9.jpg

AI-FS.thumb.jpg.20ae498a12359b2b34be0c823a07d615.jpg

DOUBLE LENTICULAR SLIP

AI-DL-BS.thumb.jpg.f36aab06f143a854a35a9e53c4fe75db.jpgAI-DL.thumb.jpg.afed1aff840c6a59ca6e25de9b7c839d.jpg

977527817_AIDL.gif.acaf0cfd675543f03e2cd30f77051605.gif

MP Steel

577681060_MPSTEEL.jpg.cfeafface69792a60b37b5e6281d3da1.jpg

A DESCRIPTION OF THE RELEASE CAN BE FOUND HERE!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor einer Stunde schrieb ksosk:

I understand.

Sorry 🙇‍♂️

FAN Series allows us to play with more weird titles which you guys will be seeing soon.

KS

Don`t get me wrong,it`s just my opinion,an Edition has to be removed,

I sold all the films for the title a long time ago because I don`t like it

Edited by CAYENNE-FAHRER
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

On a side note, with this announcement does it mean EOT is close ?? 

The MP Case production is still on schedule.

However, there maybe a delay to the paper factory so slips are delayed as China is on partial lockdown.

Everything is under production now and this part is beyond our control already.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

1 minute ago, ksosk said:

The MP Case production is still on schedule.

However, there maybe a delay to the paper factory so slips are delayed as China is on partial lockdown.

Everything is under production now and this part is beyond our control already.

Thank you for the update 🙂

Hopefully it does not get too bad in China. There's enough crazy going on in the world.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★

I'm very excited for this release. I love this movie and was heartbroken when HDZeta cancelled their release (a long time ago). Although it's a Spielberg movie, it's pretty much overlooked these days. BN fan series will focus on hidden gems and those movies who never got a premium edition, instead of the big blockbusters. Can't wait! 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I'm very excited for this release. I love this movie and was heartbroken when HDZeta cancelled their release (a long time ago). Although it's a Spielberg movie, it's pretty much overlooked these days. BN fan series will focus on hidden gems and those movies who never got a premium edition, instead of the big blockbusters. Can't wait! 

Exactly my sentiments. I love this direction for BN - great movies that don't have premiums is precisely what I want out of the label.

• Like 14

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Don`t get me wrong,it`s just my opinion,an Edition has to be removed,

I sold all the films for the title a long time ago because I don`t like it

We will always have members who will not like an edition for one reason or another .

I fullly get what you are saying.  I dont like the movie either BUT i do think BN is going in the "right" direction by offering something that is not yet out as a premium ...  

• Like 24

Hello My dear fellow MP-Members,

Well @CAYENNE-FAHRER @Catgirl (and many others...) -  I can understand that You and many may not be happy with the choice made for the second BN release, since there would of course - at least theoretically (if one disregards the hurdles arising from the approval problem) - be countless other possibilities for, say, films that gather a larger number of supporters among them.

On the other hand, I personally feel like @deckard99

I have always appreciated the movie - despite its lengths - not least for its soulful conclusion, in which Spielberg has dedicated a cinematic temple not only to the idea that few moments can be so precious as to mean the most important thing of all - but also to the greatness that lies in both recognising and acting in awareness of that appreciation - and that is, that the happiness of a single being to experience such light justifies any effort.

And it is precisely because this film - like so many of Spielberg's works - conveys the feeling of a ray of eternal light that I personally treasure it and look forward to this edition.  

And finally - as mentioned by @Masterblaster and @Wtd - It's really not a bad thing if not every retailer only releases Marvel or DC, but dedicates itself to films that have not yet received a Premium Edition.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

vor 36 Minuten schrieb Masterblaster:

We will always have members who will not like an edition for one reason or another .

I fullly get what you are saying.  I dont like the movie either BUT i do think BN is going in the "right" direction by offering something that is not yet out as a premium ...  

That's what I meant, only my written version was shorter.😁  It is clear that not everyone likes every film, and the more diverse the titles are, the more likely there is something for everyone. Keep it up John .....👍

• Like 3