Drive (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray Limited Edition Boxset) [UK]

Hecko

Release Date: June 6, 2022

Price: £54.99

Purchase Link: Second Sight Films

Note:

Limited Edition Contents

• Premium box set packaging with new artwork by AllCity
  • 240-page hardback book with new essays by Travis Crawford, Alison Taylor, Matthew Thrift, Simon Ward, Thomas Joseph Watson, Emma Westwood and Hannah Woodhead, an exclusive interview with Drive author James Sallis by Matthew Thrift, original storyboards, stills and behind-the-scenes photos
  • The original novel with exclusive new artwork by AllCity
  • 7 collectors' art cards

image.jpeg.56751f57e5a99ce2148997745b394ff2.jpeg

F381AB7D-CFF8-4211-9160-648D274591EA.thumb.jpeg.cb1ceff68acfcdeeaefd6a479803ccf1.jpeg

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

🤣 Why do they says pre-order available on May 30th when it's available to pre-order now!?
Was thinking that May 30th is cool, that's my birthday - gotta remember to treat myself.... but hey wait, there's a add-to-cart button there now..... they wouldn't would they? THEY WOULD!

So, order now or forever clench your buttcheeks as you quake in terror of second-hand costs of this :P

• Haha 3

Awards

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hecko:

Release Date: 30th May

Price:£54.99

Purchase Link: Second Sight Films

Note:

Limited Edition Contents

• Premium box set packaging with new artwork by AllCity
  • 240-page hardback book with new essays by Travis Crawford, Alison Taylor, Matthew Thrift, Simon Ward, Thomas Joseph Watson, Emma Westwood and Hannah Woodhead, an exclusive interview with Drive author James Sallis by Matthew Thrift, original storyboards, stills and behind-the-scenes photos
  • The original novel with exclusive new artwork by AllCity
  • 7 collectors' art cards

image.jpeg.56751f57e5a99ce2148997745b394ff2.jpeg

F381AB7D-CFF8-4211-9160-648D274591EA.thumb.jpeg.cb1ceff68acfcdeeaefd6a479803ccf1.jpeg

Ordered.

There is absolutely no way and no excuse not buying this.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I d exchange this or the single lenti for the second sight edition in a heartbeat.

However, when it comes to the magnificent fullslip you d have..😁:

704e1a53-3120-4f03-b741-c4314ee834e3_text.gif

To each our own…  but through all my trial & error on our past Premium GBs, I have come to my own conclusion that the beautiful LENTIs are my life in my future❣️😘

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, stanleydobson said:

How? They wrote preorder is in april and i couldnt klick it too

It's a mess to be honest, the url for the limited says April 18th, but the the text (all editions) says May 30th yet you can buy all of them right now 😤🤣
Add to cart is there for each edition, I just checked.

Edited by tr0llhatt
  • Thanks 1

Awards

Allow me to clarify something wrt Second Sight;

When they finally put up an edition they will carry, it becomes available for pre-order that day.

So they simply are stating it is a pre-order, in view.

The date that follows, (i.e. Available May 30th for Drive) is the day the edition will in fact be released. 🙂

yes, a comma after Pre-order, would be appropriate.

Although I have the gorgeous Manta 1-clk, I love the art  (and accompanying book) for this ed so yeah, I'll order this.

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Drive (4K UHD/Blu-ray) Limited Edition Boxset [UK]