• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@GuyIncognit0ย @Intentcoinย @Noir21

ย 

The Batman release is the Batman Trilogy, so stands to reason that Spidey would be the same? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Just guess work.

Looking at it that way, it's also possible. We hope to find out more details tomorrow.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@GuyIncognit0ย @Intentcoinย @Noir21

ย 

The Batman release is the Batman Trilogy, so stands to reason that Spidey would be the same? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ Just guess work.

Yeah that would make the most sense. I was wrong anyway, the integrated suit from nwh is red and black with hold highlights. It's the iron spider that's red, blue, and gold, which I guess technically he also has at the beginning of NWH

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I just found some of these at Target. Is that a new thing or has it been going on for a while?

ย 

ย 

ย 

@Noir21ย ย @Intentcoinย ย @Pbsw23ย ย 

ย 

Yeah, they've been at Target and also at the check out at Barnes and Noble, but they tend to not be the more specialized releases: Dark Knight, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars Gold, etc.. ย If you think you're going to buy more decks, the Theory 11 website is the way to go. ย The Elite points add up, and the $100 box set is by far the best value for Avengers, Star Wars Silver, Harry Potter, etc. ย Just my two cents.

ย 

I brought this up, up thread, but since this thread is getting some action, thought I'd remind all. ย The Kings Wild Project subscriptions opened up last week. ย Some price drops and great values. ย If you're interested and need some help deciding on a subscription, feel free to PM me.

• Thanks 3

@โ˜… Platinum Psycho โ˜…ย @โ˜… GOLD Psycho โ˜…ย @โ˜… Members โ˜…

ย 

GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS, PSYCHOSย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

MP has just struck a deal with Theory11 to purchase a large quantity of their newly released and totally awesome Spider-Man decks.

Check it out in all of its web-slinging glory!

ย 

a2c73afcf1726f749af922940d10bc0d.jpg?v=14e41301b9c418816cf6dbee922513e0b.jpg?v=1

Cards_30f6b31c-6674-4bb1-a103-12b3fe408c

ย 

Our goal is to offer a free deck to each member who orders the upcoming MAG Spidey Trilogy set as no doubt these will look fabulous side by side... the recent iteration of Peter Parker and co. complementing the original, classic Raimi trilogy. What's not to like?

spiderman-tobey-maguire.gifgiphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b6171f8536978444d

ย 

Huge thanks to John @Masterblasterย and the kind and talented folks at Theory11 for helping make an already exciting project even more tantalizingย โ˜บ๏ธ

Don't forget to check our MAG Spider-Man Trilogy GB here!

ย 

• Like 41
  • Thanks 7

Just now, Pbsw23 said:

@R1s1ngs0nย I am guessing there is no difference between the actual cards inside the boxes where theory11 offer Red, Blue & Green Avengers decks?

ย 

Same for the Beatles or Star Wars sets for example?ย 

The difference is only in the tuck boxes and the back of the cards.

For SW gold edition, gold foil is applied to the aces and court cards, hence why that deck is slightly more expensive than the regular ones.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@โ˜… Platinum Psycho โ˜…ย @โ˜… GOLD Psycho โ˜…ย @โ˜… Members โ˜…

ย 

GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS, PSYCHOSย ๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

MP has just struck a deal with Theory11 to purchase a large quantity of their newly released and totally awesome Spider-Man decks.

Check it out in all its web-slinging glory!

ย 

a2c73afcf1726f749af922940d10bc0d.jpg?v=14e41301b9c418816cf6dbee922513e0b.jpg?v=1

Cards_30f6b31c-6674-4bb1-a103-12b3fe408c

ย 

Our goal is to offer a free deck to each member who orders the upcoming MAG Spidey Trilogy set as no doubt these will look fabulous side by side... the recent iteration of Peter Parker and co. complementing the original, classic Raimi trilogy. What's not to like?

spiderman-tobey-maguire.gifgiphy.gif?cid=e1bb72ff5b6171f8536978444d

ย 

Huge thanks to John @Masterblasterย and the kind and talented folks at Theory11 for helping make an already exciting project even more tantalizingย โ˜บ๏ธ

Don't forget to check our MAG Spider-Man Trilogy GB here!

ย 

Thank you so much! Free Stuff!!! and just backed the Group Buy.

• Like 3

While not a set of playing cards, Theory11 has a put together a game (with Neil Patrick Harris) called Box One. Has anyone played this? My sister gave it to me as a gift and I'm intrigued by it. It's supposedly a game meant for one person but she said she and her husband had fun doing it together.

ย 

I'm curious if anyone else has played this with two people instead of one.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

While not a set of playing cards, Theory11 has a put together a game (with Neil Patrick Harris) called Box One. Has anyone played this? My sister gave it to me as a gift and I'm intrigued by it. It's supposedly a game meant for one person but she said she and her husband had fun doing it together.

ย 

I'm curious if anyone else has played this with two people instead of one.

Never played it but I know it's very popular. I believe they'e currently working with NPH on a new game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

LotR Premium Box Set now available to order fromย Theory11

This premium box set includes four decks: two standard edition and two special GOLD FOIL edition Lord of the Rings Playing Cards, with glistening gold foil on the back of each card. The box set is secured with a magnetic enclosure - and a map of Middle Earth inside!

dba30b0154431f8e544747328b87db6c.jpg?v=1958b068281da624476fbde897d89a3ed.jpg?v=1BL5I5498.jpg?v=1673971482

ย 

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

LotR Premium Box Set now available to order fromย Theory11

This premium box set includes four decks: two standard edition and two special GOLD FOIL edition Lord of the Rings Playing Cards, with glistening gold foil on the back of each card. The box set is secured with a magnetic enclosure - and a map of Middle Earth inside!

dba30b0154431f8e544747328b87db6c.jpg?v=1958b068281da624476fbde897d89a3ed.jpg?v=1BL5I5498.jpg?v=1673971482

ย 

of course Iโ€™m in on this. ย But I was hoping theyโ€™d go the citizens direction. ย ย 
ย 

image.thumb.jpeg.8485b1e1cd246c8920049f38bba0c70e.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...