pioneers

Black Barons Predator (Black Barons Exclusive No.17) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Predator (Black Barons Exclusive No.17) (3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

Release: 04.10.2018

Price: 899 CZK or 1299 with optional 4K UHD Disc

Limited: 601 copies

Note:

Purchase Link: Filmarena

predatorbarons.jpg

Dear collectors,

as part of the promotional campaign for the forthcoming autumn THE PREDATOR we have been preparing PREDATOR SteelBook for the first part, as well as the SteelBook collection of PREDATOR 3-MOVIE COLLECTION.

We offer PREDATOR SteelBook in single and dual UHD + Blu-ray configurations and we are also preparing a premium edition!

Regards
Team FA

BLACK BARONS #17 PREDATOR FullSlip 3D + 2D Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (Blu-ray 3D) includes:

- WWA generic single disc SteelBook
- Blu-ray with two versions of the movie in 3D and 2D
- optional 4K UHD disc (if the customer accepts 4K UHD disc for an additional charge of 399CZK, the disk will be added to the steelbook / the customer can reject the 4K UHD disk in the basket and keep only the 3D / 2D  Blu-ray disk in the steebook)
- Exclusive FullSlip with an attractive finish
- Exclusive collector's cards
- Exclusive 36-page booklet
- Exclusive outer sticker indicating serial number of the edition
- Exclusive numbered hologram sticker.

Start of pre-orders: will be specified.
Price for 3D / 2D version: 899 CZK
Price for 4K UHD + 3D / 2D version: 1299CZK

FB_IMG_1532156076841.thumb.jpg.c7c8009e95471c8d98ba49ec091926d3.jpg

32824861_10156418965642630_2299962653524623360_n.jpg

• Like 3

Awards

2 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

This is going to be a must have for me ........definitely need a GB for this ...do a Hard box please FA..........

I saw this movies back in the day and from dvd. But never from blu-ray. I've understood that PQ is pretty bad, not terrible but not excellent either.

Awards

6 minutes ago, nefilim said:

I saw this movies back in the day and from dvd. But never from blu-ray. I've understood that PQ is pretty bad, not terrible but not excellent either.

I think the picture quality has something to do with the original type of film stock used when making the movie , so unless they completely remaster in HD I suppose it will be the same , the soundtrack though is better than the DVD version but still lacking any depth at the low end making it a little flat ......still a great movie though .......despite all this .....

3 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I think the picture quality has something to do with the original type of film stock used when making the movie , so unless they completely remaster in HD I suppose it will be the same , the soundtrack though is better than the DVD version but still lacking any depth at the low end making it a little flat ......still a great movie though .......despite all this .....

Yes. The movie is great. I like even the other two predators.

Awards

Release: TBA

Price: TBA

Limited: TBA

Note: 

Purchase Link:

Dear collectors,

as part of the promotional campaign for the forthcoming autumn THE PREDATOR we have been preparing PREDATOR SteelBook for the first part, as well as the SteelBook collection of PREDATOR 3-MOVIE COLLECTION.

We offer PREDATOR SteelBook in single and dual UHD + Blu-ray configurations and we are also preparing a premium edition!

Regards
Team FA

32824861_10156418965642630_2299962653524623360_n.jpg

• Like 5

Il y a 2 heures, extantsrevenge a dit :

@Nicoche as we already had a topic for the 1st Predator I merged these and included your info in the OP, thanks a lot 1f44d.png

Oops, sorry for the double topic ... I only checked the first page of results ? so thank you for merging them.

I will look better next time ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nicoche said:

Oops, sorry for the double topic ... I only checked the first page of results 1f62c.png so thank you for merging them.

I will look better next time 1f609.png

For FAC a good way to check is also the Masterlist I try to keep it up to date ?

• Thanks 1

For everyone that was interested, this will not be an FAC exclusive but Black Barons # 17 ?

Looks like they give all the old titles to Black Barons and want only new ones or WEA Steelbooks for FAC, we might get a WEA later from FAC, but that is only speculation from my part. I'm disappointed about this move.

@Guiltybyproxy @Luvsteels @Nicoche @Lordpercy @atomicblonde @nefilim @ukade2327 @Admiral Thrawn @pygospa @forenhase @45Caliber

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

For everyone that was interested, this will not be an FAC exclusive but Black Barons # 17 1f628.png

Looks like they give all the old titles to Black Barons and want only new ones or WEA Steelbooks for FAC, we might get a WEA later from FAC, but that is only speculation from my part. I'm disappointed about this move.

@Guiltybyproxy @Luvsteels @Nicoche @Lordpercy @atomicblonde @nefilim @ukade2327 @Admiral Thrawn @pygospa @forenhase @45Caliber

I'm totally in. I love the BB line, and this is ok with me, especially if they make a FAC to go with it. Once a GB goes live, tag me, please. Thanks for the heads up, @extantsrevenge

• Like 2

Awards

31 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Hope the gb is soon can someone tag me when this goes live please. Thanks. Looking forward to the fist premium predator. Hope the do one version for each in the series.

maybe @forenhase knows IF it will be a FAC each Move ???❤ .

I will will do my up most to tag you @Viper0210 ❤❤

• Thanks 1