IGNORED

atomicblonde's latest arrivals

Just a quick haul of a few things I've gotten from Best Buy, Zavvi, and GBs lately. Very pleased and the Alien: Covenant E3 from FA may become one of my new all time favorites!!! Also, consider my new obsession with Kill Bill ignited and burning with a fiery flame. :P 

Batman v Superman Best Buy Illustrated / Kill Bill Vol. 1 Best Buy / Kill Bill Vol. 2 Best Buy / Alien: Covenant E3 Filmarena / Alien: Covenant E1 Filmarena / You're Next Zavvi / Wolf Creek Zavvi / Chernobyl Diaries Zavvi

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender (2).jpg

FullSizeRender (3).jpg

FullSizeRender (4).jpg

FullSizeRender (5).jpg

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

FullSizeRender (7).jpg

FullSizeRender (8).jpg

FullSizeRender (20).jpg

FullSizeRender (21).jpg

FullSizeRender (25).jpg

FullSizeRender (26).jpg

FullSizeRender (27).jpg

FullSizeRender (28).jpg

FullSizeRender (29).jpg

FullSizeRender (30).jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Just a quick haul of a few things I've gotten from Best Buy, Zavvi, and GBs lately. Very pleased and the Alien: Covenant E3 from FA may become one of my new all time favorites!!! Also, consider my new obsession with Kill Bill ignited and burning with a fiery flame. :P 

Batman v Superman Best Buy Illustrated / Kill Bill Vol. 1 Best Buy / Kill Bill Vol. 2 Best Buy / Alien: Covenant E3 Filmarena / Alien: Covenant E1 Filmarena / You're Next Zavvi / Wolf Creek Zavvi / Chernobyl Diaries Zavvi

Excellent batch there J. Some of those look familiar. Can't quite remember where I've seen them. ?

17 hours ago, nefilim said:

Nice ones. You're next is so underrated.

Wholeheartedly agree!! And thank you!

17 hours ago, Skid Mark said:

Sweet haul @atomicblonde. Nice to see Wolf Creek getting some love. 

Thank you!! I'm a big horror fanatic, I try to get as many horror steels as possible and this one I couldn't pass up. Sold out on me once already, as soon as it was back in stock I got it right away.

1 hour ago, 45Caliber said:

Excellent batch there J. Some of those look familiar. Can't quite remember where I've seen them. 1f609.png

Thank you C!! :D Well I can admit you may or may not have influenced me on some of these. Especially the illustrated Man of Steel, Wolf Creek, You're Next, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Kill Bill Vol. 2 ? I gotta give credit where credit is due!

• Like 1

Just a quick little post since I got my E2 from forenhase safe and sound yesterday! I'm a happy camper!!! FA has beat Manta by a landslide. Glad I was able to pick up the copies I missed thanks to the E2 reserve list plus @45Caliber is my savior and has the E5 and the box for me. I'm an FA believer when it comes to Alien movies from now on! Super in love!!!

Alien: Covenant E2 Filmarena 

image1 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

• Like 8

2 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

Just a quick little post since I got my E2 from forenhase safe and sound yesterday! I'm a happy camper!!! FA has beat Manta by a landslide. Glad I was able to pick up the copies I missed thanks to the E2 reserve list plus @45Caliber is my savior and has the E5 and the box for me. I'm an FA believer when it comes to Alien movies from now on! Super in love!!!

Alien: Covenant E2 Filmarena 

image1 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

Do you have both lentis ? If so - in hand comparison FA wins ?

• 4 months later...

Hi guys... I know it has been awhile! I got busy with being preoccupied with moving along with I got a new iPhone thanks to my hairbrained mother dropping hers in a toilet in a gas station bathroom (Verizon had a buy one get one free deal so she called me up and let me get the free one since she had to pay for hers to replace it anyway) so now my pictures are 10x better quality! I'm now collecting Arrow LEs religiously and that's taking priority so you'll most likely see me posting more special editions than steels depending on the day! I'm sorting out my collection now so you'll probably get more pics of ones I've received recently coupled with ones I've received over the months that I haven't posted. There might be generic blu-rays intermixed in my pictures because I usually chat with 45Caliber about recent arrivals and send pics of stuff I got and he usually does the same lol. For now, here are some recent purchases! :D 

Slither Scream Factory blu-ray / Insidious: The Last Key blu-ray / The Strangers Scream Factory blu-ray / Deep Red Arrow US LE boxset / Molly's Game blu-ray / Bride of Re-Animator Arrow US steelbook (and I got it for a whopping $13.50 thanks to clearance at Frys!) / Inside Out blu-ray / Brain Damage Arrow US LE slipcover blu-ray / The Silence of the Lambs Criterion blu-ray / Ninja: Shadow of a Tear Steelarchive / Blade Runner 2049 Kimchidvd lenticular / Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Best Buy steelbook / Thor: Ragnarok 4K Best Buy steelbook / Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life Best Buy steelbook / Battle Royale Play.com steelbook / Drag Me to Hell Zavvi steelbook / Annabelle: Creation Media Markt steelbook / Lost in Translation Zavvi steelbook / The Cat O' Nine Tails Arrow US LE boxset / Scanners Criterion blu-ray + DVD / Phenomena Arrow UK steelbook / Vengeance Trilogy limited edition blu-ray tin (and very much OOP)

IMG_1040.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

3ED76C9B-E4E5-4DC9-A6DA-217DCDC95D65.jpg

3BE1C250-CB05-4E43-9529-850598AB4D0D.jpg

20438D6E-AAAA-4F7F-AF8F-C3090D9D02EE.jpg

D985A399-507C-49FE-B01A-ED11FDAA8761.jpg

C6E520C7-E5EF-4C73-910D-97CE6AB7F983.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

Edited by atomicblonde
  • Like 6

Ah Lost in Translation.  I am almost positive that was the first movie I ever seen Scarlett in. 

It was an odd movie but I liked it.  

I so want to see Drag Me to Hell but my over-active brain has a problem with nightmares.  LOL  

I still have bad nightmares about the original Incredible Hulk tv show.  

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2018 at 10:29 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Very nice @atomicblonde cool new items and great pictures 1f60d.png My favorite from that lot would be Battle Royale UK Steelbook, Blade Runner 2049 Kimchi and Thor Ragnarok Steel 1f44d.png

I gotta agree with you!! And thank you! :D 

On 4/17/2018 at 10:51 PM, Kingpin said:

Ah Lost in Translation.  I am almost positive that was the first movie I ever seen Scarlett in. 

It was an odd movie but I liked it.  

I so want to see Drag Me to Hell but my over-active brain has a problem with nightmares.  LOL  

I still have bad nightmares about the original Incredible Hulk tv show.  

I can't even remember the first movie I saw her in now that I think about it. I know it was early 2000s. The Perfect Score? Or maybe something else. OR actually Home Alone 3!! Lol.

Drag Me to Hell is meant to be more gross out comedy than horror imho. I'd like to hear your opinion on it if you end up watching it, but it definitely has nightmare fuel! I used to have nightmares about Chucky and now I love that friggin doll lol. Helps that I found out Brad Dourif voices him and I adore him!!

On 4/18/2018 at 1:07 AM, Rograt said:

Some awesome additions done justice by your new phone AB :)

Thank you so much!! :) 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I gotta agree with you!! And thank you! :D 

I can't even remember the first movie I saw her in now that I think about it. I know it was early 2000s. The Perfect Score? Or maybe something else. OR actually Home Alone 3!! Lol.

Drag Me to Hell is meant to be more gross out comedy than horror imho. I'd like to hear your opinion on it if you end up watching it, but it definitely has nightmare fuel! I used to have nightmares about Chucky and now I love that friggin doll lol. Helps that I found out Brad Dourif voices him and I adore him!!

Thank you so much!! :) 

I'll let you know when I get a chance to see it.  

My nightmares are very vivid and I have them at least once a week.  

It's always the Hulk finding me no matter where I am and towering over me as he's screaming. 

It's followed up by him picking me up and throwing me into things.  eg. brick walls, cars, buses, buildings.  After he does it 2-3 times the nightmare ends.  

Lou Ferrigno just freaks me out.   :D

• 3 years later...

Hey guys.... very long time no see 😁 It's been awhile. Hard to believe it's been 3 years! Thought I'd start it off with a small lil pickup... both from GBs here on Media Psychos. Grindhouse Novamedia OC and Godzilla Fanatics! Very excited to add these to my collection. Now I can also finally go for the Novamedia 10 award -- because I'm not fully unpacked yet, and didn't have enough Nova out to go for it. Grindhouse adds the last amount I need to go for it 😝

IMG_0396.jpg

• Like 6

• 1 month later...