IGNORED

Hello from Glasgow

Blusteels

Hey psychos. My name is Peter. I'm hard working family man who became addicted to collecting steels just over a year ago.

Thanks to the GB's here at MP ive been able secure some stunning editions from across the globe and forged new friendships along the way.

I have preference for Asian steels aswell as anything Marvel. I'm also partial to picking up the odd bluray from Arrow Video.

It's great to have found a place where my addiction can spiral out of control, while chatting with like minded people.

Awards

1 minute ago, Blusteelys said:

Thanks Nef. Just picked up a copy of Dark Water, tonight's viewing sorted. 1f44d.png

Also looking forward to their upcoming realese's of Kario/Pulse & Klown 

I have also pre-ordered Pulse. What a great movie ! Also have pre-ordered 2 Argento limited editions. Gutted that I missed Deep Red limited edition. Sellers are asking grazy money for it ...

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Blusteelys said:

I left my shoes at the door 1f642.png

Now why did you have to go and tell me something like that , was wondering where that smell was coming from...

" Hey dear , no i did not fart , the smell is coming from my mates Feet "  ?

Thanks first of all for your support and letting us know how great MP V2 is .  We are very proud of it and hope we can just add to the Awesomeness along the way !

Thanks for your IDEA for MP to give back to its members ! It is greatly appreciated .  Im glad your liking them and to be deep down honest, the Silver one favors my fancy just a tee bit more then the Gold one 

Take care

John

39 minutes ago, Masterblaster said:

Now why did you have to go and tell me something like that , was wondering where that smell was coming from...

" Hey dear , no i did not fart , the smell is coming from my mates Feet "  1f600.png

Thanks first of all for your support and letting us know how great MP V2 is .  We are very proud of it and hope we can just add to the Awesomeness along the way !

Thanks for your IDEA for MP to give back to its members ! It is greatly appreciated .  Im glad your liking them and to be deep down honest, the Silver one favors my fancy just a tee bit more then the Gold one 

Take care

John

LOL the old blame a friend tactic, probably explains why i don't have any left...?

It was great to see the samples of the cards, proof in itself that MP values its members and their ideas. I think the elderly members prefer the gold as it will sit nicely beside their ornaments on the mantle piece. ?

Awards

5 hours ago, nefilim said:

I have also pre-ordered Pulse. What a great movie ! Also have pre-ordered 2 Argento limited editions. Gutted that I missed Deep Red limited edition. Sellers are asking grazy money for it ...

I understand your frustration Deep Red, I'm faced with a similar problem trying to find a copy of Nekromantik for a good price, they are becoming rare on Ebay so when they do appear prices get stupid.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Blusteelys LOL that was not nice of you to call me (and im sure you meant me ) elderly !! ?

I always say one day everyone (if lucky enough) will get to be @DodgyDave age B| , see how i pushed the age thing over to Dave ? Good huh ??

YES i want to reiterate that MP DOES care about its members ! It might seem sometimes that things are forgotten or not moving at a fast enough pace , but MP does not ignore GOOD ideas from any member !!

Anyway to close this convo ... we all love you and you do have friends, one being me !  LOL

Take care

John

Archived