IGNORED

The Hunger Games - The Ultimate Collection (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

R1s1ngs0n

31 minutes ago, LaytonsApprentice2 said:

What do you think how big the chances are that it's gonna be released outside of the US? 🤔

I kinda don't wanna miss out on it but if there's no actual GB, I probably will have to 🥲

I'm still kind of a noob with all of this, but if there is no GB here (I'm sure you can request one in the Request thread), could you use other sites as an alternative? Or do they not ship out of the US? 

• Like 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, damships said:

I'm still kind of a noob with all of this, but if there is no GB here (I'm sure you can request one in the Request thread), could you use other sites as an alternative? Or do they not ship out of the US? 

@damships We have a general Best Buy GB (which is about to be paused as previously announced) for members outside the USA. Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc. do not ship outside the USA

p.s. we don't promote other GB sites here.

vor 21 Minuten schrieb deckard99:

@damships We have a general Best Buy GB (which is about to be paused as previously announced) for members outside the USA. Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc. do not ship outside the USA

p.s. we don't promote other GB sites here.

When exactly will it be paused and is it still possible to make a request upon this set or is it to late for now?

46 minutes ago, Steve.501 said:

Oh ok thanks for that info. So if i get it right there is no possibility to get that here right now. 😔

You can always look at Reddit. r/Steelbookswap is a place where you can ask for a specific steelbook and people (if they have it or they're selling it) will comment on your post and you negotiate price and such. The sub keeps track of Trade History to show users who have made several successful trades. Another option is the r/Steelbooks Discord server. People are selling and trading there all of the time 24/7!  

Or you can wait until the Classifieds here are ready to go! 

Awards

Gerade eben schrieb damships:

You can always look at Reddit. r/Steelbookswap is a place where you can ask for a specific steelbook and people (if they have it or they're selling it) will comment on your post and you negotiate price and such. The sub keeps track of Trade History to show users who have made several successful trades. Another option is the r/Steelbooks Discord server. People are selling and trading there all of the time 24/7!  

Or you can wait until the Classifieds here are ready to go! 

Wow...big THANKS for that tips! I will look into that as i definitly want that edition. Thanks a lot!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to purchase this in store the day it was released to exchange the one I received from the mail which had been sent in a large box with no padding and was pretty damaged.  The Best Buy employee brought out the whole box they received that day and every single one (probably 10 of them) was seriously damaged.  He apologized and said that was the way they had received them all that day.  Settled on a slightly less damaged one.  This company is so aggravating.  Unfortunately, they most times get the best finish on their steelbooks.

Other than the usual Best Buy scratches and paint missing.  These steelbooks look incredible!  Box would have been pretty nice too if Best Buy had cared for it.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Hunger Games - The Ultimate Collection (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]