IGNORED

Bitten by steelbook virus

My first steelbook buy was "Gladiator". I liked the movie allot and i couldn't resist buying it. It must have been around the year 2001 ... I still find it a beautiful steelbook.   But I did not collect steelbooks yet. That came later. at first i started collecting DVD's and later Blu-rays. Steelbooks were a rarity then in Belgium and if you wanted to buy them you had to search them abroad on the internet. now i am bitten by the steelbook virus. not that i don't buy ordinary Blu-ray's any more but if there is a steelbook version i choose that. I was dependent on Dutch subs in the beginning so buying abroad was not always designated but hey i'm learning Englisch and so now i can read reasonably Englisch subs. Unfortunately because my budget is limited, I will confine myself to the most beautiful editions which I hope to find here ?

DSC_1059.JPG

23 hours ago, Steelbook_Movielover said:

My first steelbook buy was "Gladiator". I liked the movie allot and i couldn't resist buying it. It must have been around the year 2001 ... I still find it a beautiful steelbook.   But I did not collect steelbooks yet. That came later. at first i started collecting DVD's and later Blu-rays. Steelbooks were a rarity then in Belgium and if you wanted to buy them you had to search them abroad on the internet. now i am bitten by the steelbook virus. not that i don't buy ordinary Blu-ray's any more but if there is a steelbook version i choose that. I was dependent on Dutch subs in the beginning so buying abroad was not always designated but hey i'm learning Englisch and so now i can read reasonably Englisch subs. Unfortunately because my budget is limited, I will confine myself to the most beautiful editions which I hope to find here 1f601.png

DSC_1059.JPG

Thanks for posting !

It was same for me. I Bought Highlander steelbook from Play.com. Did not think it was anything special. LOL. Still have it. That virus is very treacherous !!!

On 8/9/2017 at 1:38 PM, Steelbook_Movielover said:

My first steelbook buy was "Gladiator". I liked the movie allot and i couldn't resist buying it. It must have been around the year 2001 ... I still find it a beautiful steelbook.   But I did not collect steelbooks yet. That came later. at first i started collecting DVD's and later Blu-rays. Steelbooks were a rarity then in Belgium and if you wanted to buy them you had to search them abroad on the internet. now i am bitten by the steelbook virus. not that i don't buy ordinary Blu-ray's any more but if there is a steelbook version i choose that. I was dependent on Dutch subs in the beginning so buying abroad was not always designated but hey i'm learning Englisch and so now i can read reasonably Englisch subs. Unfortunately because my budget is limited, I will confine myself to the most beautiful editions which I hope to find here ?

I bought a lot of blus before I finally caught the Steelbook bug. Worse things to be hooked on!

• ★ Administrators ★

@Steelbook_Movielover its the worse drug on the market in my opionon ...

I do remember collecting that Gladiator movie like 5x in Steelbook just because the virus took over ... had no choice and i LOVED / LOVE the movie !!

Avatar is just about the same , same movie but many different steelbooks , back then i would buy just if the J card was different ... 

We hope you do find alot of nice steelbooks here on MP !! Have a nice day !

Take care

John

Archived