IGNORED

The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary (4K Ultra HD + Digital Collector's Edition) [USA]

Conjuring88

3 hours ago, Conjuring88 said:

Just pre ordered this from zavvi for 119.99 looks decent alot of work has gone into these 4ks I've heard.

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-godfather-trilogy-4k-ultra-hd-50th-anniversary-collectors-edition/13554729.html

Also normal 4k release 74.99

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/the-godfather-trilogy-4k-ultra-hd/13554728.html

I pre-ordered mine from Target TARGET this morning for $107 + 5% off w/my red-card! :)

The Godfather Trilogy 4K Deluxe Limited Edition (Blu-ray)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary Limited Collector's Edition

Release Date: March 22, 2022

Price: $106.99

Purchase Link: Amazon Best Buy Target Walmart

Note: Exclusive to this collectible set are three exclusively commissioned illustrated portraits and a hardcover book featuring extensive photography and an introduction from Francis Ford Coppola, housed in a beautiful foil-embossed box.

The films are released for the first time together with HDR-10 on 4K Ultra HD Digital and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. The restoration of the films took three years to complete, and were done under the direction of director Francis Ford Coppola.

FB_IMG_1642103604583.thumb.jpg.bc10c77237984babf9fef7e5561af595.jpg

New Bonus Content:

• Introduction to The Godfather by Francis Ford Coppola
  • Full Circle: Preserving The Godfather
  • Capturing the Corleones: Through the Lens of Photographer Steve Schapir
  • The Godfather: Home Movies
  • Restoration Comparisons

Legacy Bonus Content:

• The Masterpiece That Almost Wasn't
  • Godfather World
  • Emulsional Rescue - Revealing The Godfather
  • ...when the shooting stopped
  • The Godfather on the Red Carpet
  • Four Short Films on The Godfather:
    • The Godfather vs. The Godfather: Part II
    • Cannoli
    • Riffing on the Riffing
    • Clemenza
  • The Family Tree
  • Crime Organization Chart
  • Connie and Carlo's Wedding Album
  • 2008 Credits
  • Behind the Scenes:
    • A Look Inside
    • On Location
    • Francis Ford Coppola's Notebook
    • Music of The Godfather
      • Nino Rot
      • Carmine Coppola
    • Coppola & Puzo on Screenwriting
    • Gordon Willis on Cinematography
    • Storyboard - The Godfather Part II
    • Storyboards - The Godfather Part III
    • The Godfather Behind the Scenes 1971
  • Additional Scenes
  • Galleries
  • Trailers
  • Acclaim & Response
  • Additional Material
  • The Filmmakers
  • The Godfather: Part III - newly remastered and restored versions of the original cut and Coppola's 1991 cut (exclusive to the 4K Ultra HD Collections)

The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition

Release Date: March 22, 2022

Price: $86.99

Purchase Link: Amazon Best Buy Target Walmart Zavvi

Note: Includes special features listed above.

71gzdebhCjL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.a8dee8c84552fc97fbc57305dbeaf886.jpg

Edited by ShadowWarrior
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

• 2 weeks later...

Do yall think there is going to be some sort of premium release for The Godfather, especially now since it is receiving the 4K treatment on its 50th anniversary? Cuz I would love to buy these but I dont like cardboard slips that you got to slide to disc out of...

2 minutes ago, wavy said:

Do yall think there is going to be some sort of premium release for The Godfather, especially now since it is receiving the 4K treatment on its 50th anniversary? Cuz I would love to buy these but I dont like cardboard slips that you got to slide to disc out of...

I’m hoping so! If there was some form of OC box for it I would be all over it. I’m buying this Limited Edition set, but I’m just really hoping for some form of steelbooks.

• Like 2

Awards

1 minute ago, damships said:

I’m hoping so! If there was some form of OC box for it I would be all over it. I’m buying this Limited Edition set, but I’m just really hoping for some form of steelbooks.

I feel like it would be a huge missed opportunity for Paramount to not go for this! 

3 minutes ago, damships said:

Exactly! I’m fairly new to premium releases, but there hasn’t been any Godfather premium sets correct? 

Im pretty new as well and as far as I am aware, I have not seen any Godfather premiums!

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

Blufans did a nice one in 2013

Oh wow that booklet looks nice and those stills are cool extras. Is the steelbook the one in the middle? 

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Blufans did a nice one in 2013

That's a stunning get! Wow, I missed out on that one. Thanks for the heads up! It's one of my favorite films of all time. Well, I hope they do something for the 50th anniversary. My fingers are crossed. Now I just need to make sure I'm not tempted to purchase that one on eBay or something. 😅

Awards

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to The Godfather Trilogy - 50th Anniversary Limited Collector's Edition (4K Ultra HD + Digital) [USA]