IGNORED

Manta Lab Léon: The Professional (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

R1s1ngs0n

vor 2 Stunden schrieb R1s1ngs0n:

Awesome news and they also start with one of the crown jewels 🤩

That should open the doors to a few Besson movies (Subway, La Femme Nikita, Le Grand Bleu, Joan of Arc) and to other classics like Possession, 37,2 le matin.

Man, I am looking forward to whats coming here...

• Like 9

il y a 13 minutes, hal56 a dit :

Awesome news and they also start with one of the crown jewels 🤩

That should open the doors to a few Besson movies (Subway, La Femme Nikita, Le Grand Bleu, Joan of Arc) and to other classics like Possession, 37,2 le matin.

Man, I am looking forward to whats coming here...

Very exciting news indeed, although I probably won’t get this particular release even though I like the movie quite a bit.

Need the precious shelf space for these Manta releases I won’t be able to pass on like 2001, Pulp Fiction and who knows what else they got in store for us.

Personally, I would have been more excited if they released the original Nikita, which is the better movie.

• Like 8

• ★ Administrators ★

Wow, I'm super excited for this! Leon is one of my all time favorite movies and an absolute classic. Nikita is right up there as well. Luc Besson at his finest!

Although it's not mentioned, a Manta release of The Fifth Element would be fantastic too. 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

¿Alguien puede compartir información general sobre esta empresa? Nunca escuche de ellos. ¿Y qué significa esta asociación para manta y sus lanzamientos? 

It is a French producer and distributor, so it would allow Manta access to releases of film editions of this company.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3