IGNORED

NOVA Guardians of the Galaxy (Novamedia Exclusive #15) (WEA 3D/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

PRIAPISM

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NE. 015 the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 > Renn credit error and send sticker instructions.

Hello.
This is a nova medium.

This is NE. 015 the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 > Renn credit notation.

In The course of passing the final print data, the wrong data has been entered, and it is a clear error of our nova media, which cannot be found at half-Mast, and is not meticulous. Also, there is an apology for the fact that you can't find that error after the product has been released.

For this error, the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. We will send you a sticker to address the credit section for all customers who have purchased a box set and renn.
We need to ask you to change the address of your customers, or you will ask for a change of address.
You will be able to visit the shop you bought and take care of them. The shipment has been cleared, and will be done in early November.

A huge mistake was made by Blu-Ray Producer, and we have disappointed many people. In addition, the people who have bought the guardians of the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1, including Blu-Ray Collector, are sincere.

Thank you.
Nova

----

I didn't notice till saw images of other peoples 

but as can see don't have the sticker on top right so guessing this is what the announcement  is for 

guardians.jpg.fdf6bb547ab862fe084be5a5b45c41a4.jpg

33 minutes ago, jaferris said:

[ANNOUNCEMENT] NE. 015 the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 > Renn credit error and send sticker instructions.

Hello.
This is a nova medium.

This is NE. 015 the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 > Renn credit notation.

In The course of passing the final print data, the wrong data has been entered, and it is a clear error of our nova media, which cannot be found at half-Mast, and is not meticulous. Also, there is an apology for the fact that you can't find that error after the product has been released.

For this error, the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. We will send you a sticker to address the credit section for all customers who have purchased a box set and renn.
We need to ask you to change the address of your customers, or you will ask for a change of address.
You will be able to visit the shop you bought and take care of them. The shipment has been cleared, and will be done in early November.

A huge mistake was made by Blu-Ray Producer, and we have disappointed many people. In addition, the people who have bought the guardians of the guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1, including Blu-Ray Collector, are sincere.

Thank you.
Nova

----

I didn't notice till saw images of other peoples 

but as can see don't have the sticker on top right so guessing this is what the announcement  is for 

guardians.jpg.fdf6bb547ab862fe084be5a5b45c41a4.jpg

is my English that bad or do I really don't understand what the issue is? Can somebody clarify this for me please? 

thnx! :)

hi @larson1977 From what I can translate from the message which seems to go round the houses a bit to explain itself , is that the wrong sticker was printed for the outer packaging and so has not been added to the front of the units , so it looks like they'll be replacing them , (or Not) ,not quite sure about the address bit though , still puzzled by that......................

Just noticed that the pics a few posts up have a sticker on .....................so ....................??????..............unless its just the Boxsets affected.......

16 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

hi @larson1977 From what I can translate from the message which seems to go round the houses a bit to explain itself , is that the wrong sticker was printed for the outer packaging and so has not been added to the front of the units , so it looks like they'll be replacing them , (or Not) ,not quite sure about the address bit though , still puzzled by that......................

Just noticed that the pics a few posts up have a sticker on .....................so ....................??????..............unless its just the Boxsets affected.......

@ukade2327 @larson1977 I think the lenticular has the issue, and apparently if you check the back of the slip it has the credits for Captain America Civil War movie and not the GOTG movie.  I think Nova are going to produce a sticker so you can cover it over.  Although lots of customers are up in arms and are asking for replacement slips.  Hope this helps although i haven't received mine yet to confirm this is the case.

Awards

@hdblueman thanks for the info , that makes more sense now I think about it...........doubt they'll replace the slips though ....most will sit on a shelf unopened anyway so at the end o the day does it really matter....?....I wont lose any sleep over it that's for sure....lol

On a side note Misprints usually make something even more collectible .......just saying.................

25 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

@hdblueman thanks for the info , that makes more sense now I think about it...........doubt they'll replace the slips though ....most will sit on a shelf unopened anyway so at the end o the day does it really matter....?....I wont lose any sleep over it that's for sure....lol

On a side note Misprints usually make something even more collectible .......just saying.................

Yes i agree, no big deal for me.  I probably wouldn't have noticed unless someone pointed it out.  I can understand why it could be a problem for some though.  

At least they have apologized and offered a solution for those that want a remedy.  

Have you got the lenti @ukade2327 can you confirm the credits on the slip are incorrect?

Awards

3 minutes ago, hdblueman said:

Yes i agree, no big deal for me.  I probably wouldn't have noticed unless someone pointed it out.  I can understand why it could be a problem for some though.  

At least they have apologized and offered a solution for those that want a remedy.  

Have you got the lenti @ukade2327 can you confirm the credits on the slip are incorrect?

Not Yet.............................

Also printing mistake on the spine for BOTH full slips. Note the last "s"

Even the booklet refers to note, not "notes" and the Marvel title had top half missing.

Been a supporter of Nova for many years, but the errors on ALL of the editions is simply not good enough. A sticker just isn't good enough either, in my opinion.

IMG_1960.JPG

IMG_1974.JPG

Archived