IGNORED

WeET Venom: Let There Be Carnage (WeET COLLECTION Collection #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Topbox said:

Where do I check the shipping number? (sorry, newbie speaking).

@Topbox howdy, when your copy is ready to ship to you you should get an email and a PM from media psychos…

I’m not sure if there is multiple Mods for each country area giving out trackings/shipping numbers, I know my area is @LeGonze & Ken @deckard99 can you help our Germany fellow out about this? 🧐 

make sure you have your most recent updated home/email addresses on file with MediaPsychos i.e. Nils @extantsrevenge, Eli @R1s1ngs0n, Dave @DodgyDave & John @Masterblaster:)

Edited by Veum
  • Like 5

8 hours ago, Topbox said:

Where do I check the shipping number? (sorry, newbie speaking).

right topbox just woke up right this groupbuy is hub only, im not sure who is the hubmaster for germany now i think is @thomue1987 thomas i do believe 

i may have that wrong though.

so he would send you a email with final invoice asking for final payment in order to ship it to you from his house in germany

also when you done that then you would get a PM or email with a tracking number once that is done as it would be on its way to you.

thing is with thomas his online persona is bit like him the slow sloth xD 

im sure he be along to update in due course

it always helps if you offer him an incentive then he ends up like below xD 

sloth partying GIF

hope that helps you out

basil 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Basil said:

right topbox just woke up right this groupbuy is hub only, im not sure who is the hubmaster for germany now i think is @thomue1987 thomas i do believe 

i may have that wrong though.

so he would send you a email with final invoice asking for final payment in order to ship it to you from his house in germany

also when you done that then you would get a PM or email with a tracking number once that is done as it would be on its way to you.

thing is with thomas his online persona is bit like him the slow sloth xD 

im sure he be along to update in due course

it always helps if you offer him an incentive then he ends up like below xD 

sloth partying GIF

hope that helps you out

basil 👍

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Topbox as soon as these have arrived at your HUB you will be contacted by him to arrange shipping to you. Tracking Number comes after you paid shipping costs from him to you.

@Basil did you miss that Thomas stepped down as HUB 😲

Cheers guys, much appreciated.

I'll sit tight then.

• Like 3