IGNORED

WeET Venom: Let There Be Carnage (WeET COLLECTION Collection #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ShadowWarrior

MP Group Buy here

Info & Questions Topic!

Release Date: January 26, 2022

Price: Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

Purchase Link: TBA

Total Print Run : 2300 copies

Fullslip Type A: 1,100 copies Numbered Card

Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B: 1,200 copies Numbered Card

One click will be made with same no.(1~120)

FB_IMG_1640752713533.thumb.jpg.49ffb6bfa63d34660790be58f185a1d0.jpg

FB_IMG_1640753002246.thumb.jpg.530bd5089f406211e3f566e6fe492900.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Venom: Let There Be Carnage (WeET COLLECTION Collection #23) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]
  • Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom: Let there Be Carnage> 4K UHD Steelbook LE (Weetcollection Collection No.23) will be released at 26th January 2022.

Total Print Run : 2,300 copies

Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,100 copies Numbered Card

Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): 1,200 copies Numbered Card

One click will be made with same no.(1~120)

The Pre order Date : 2022-01-06 (14:00) (Korean Time)

The Release Date : 2022-01-26

The First Price :

Fullslip Type A Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

Lenticular(O-ring Case) Type B Edition(2Disc: 4K UHD+BD): USD 48.99

This item will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic(Korea).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

@Pbsw23 waiting for you here boss ;) i remember your feelings on the first movie and its Full-Slip. No denying the beauty there, right? 

also, @extantsrevenge enough debating already. Click the Green Button 

This is Incredible! I never in a million years expected them to create like for like artwork with the first film! If this slip is just half as nice as Venom, then it will be a fantastic edition to anyone’s collection. WeETs Venom FS is STILL my fav slip to this day. I also held off on buying the WWA steel as I had a hunch that WeET would use it in their line. Vindication!! 😂👍🏼

I think I will have also made @Intentcoin very happy…. Went for a protective cover with it for the first time! He’s slowly convincing me. 😁 Just hate to think how many I’ll have to buy to cover all of my collection. 🙄

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@extantsrevenge As I am still new to the whole protective slip collecting, am I able to order more of the same size within this GB if I count up how many other WeET slips of this size I own please?

Yes you can, if you want to add additional Protective Slips please post in the I&Q Topic and tag the Staff In-Charge, so they can adjust.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
30 minutes ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

Does anyone know if there are other companies (like blufans) planning on releasing this title? 

@Mr. Bugjuice I moved your post to the proper thread. As far as your question, I think Blufans is unlikely. I don't recall any other announcements at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, RcKt0pus said:

O-(NO!)Ring  Lenticular... 😞   😞   😞  !   

Art for both looks great though!  The Back of the Full-Slip would also have looked VERY NICE OM as the Back/Front of a FULL-SLIP LENTICULAR as well... !!!  

O-(well...)

😞  

Sorry, can you educate me on the o-ring and why it seems to be a negative?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Not a fan of the steelbook at all sadly.

Ohhh... Well... We all know that WeET Collection line is WWA so not a shock to me... And actually feels better as the first one was also this line. xD

I'm pretty sure both FS and SL will be absolutely amazing... The lenti of the first movie is one of their best lentis in their entire catalog... 😎

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

Sorry, can you educate me on the o-ring and why it seems to be a negative?

Well, if you never open these then you're fine, I guess. Unfortunately, I actually do and I've had two (though neither were from WeET) come apart gradually; so I can't pay premium for these O-Ring things any more. It's a shame because sometimes, as in this case (and usually for WeET), the art is really good (and the best of the available premiums). Anywhoo... just a personal decision I've had to make in light of the above.  

Q: Have you ever heard of an O-Ring (Non-Lenti) Full Slip; and if you did, would you buy it?

A: No.

<insert mic drop icon>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

I’ve never had a problem with any of my o-rings but I usually leave the shrink on and slip the steelbook out the bottom. Agree that regular side loading slips are more desirable but I never let that stop me 😁. Weet Venom 1 lenti is one of my all time favorites.

• Like 4