IGNORED

UHD CLUB Jurassic Park Trilogy (UHD CLUB UC #17) (4K Only Hardbox Digipak) [China]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

MP Group Buy here!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Jurassic Park Trilogy (UHD CLUB UC #17) (4K Only Hardbox Digipak) [China]

Release Date: TBC

Retail Price: Estimation - At least $150 (Edition C) ; At least $130 (Edition A and B)

Note: This release will be a premire as it the release will have 3 different Editions.

Edition A Single Lenti box:

image.thumb.png.025457bdacf8c67b9d4116e050d8a73b.png

This hardbox will be the same as JAWS and E.T. (height is like BR Wooden Box)

Limited to only 100.

Price 818cny

Includes:

• a digipak with 3 4K discs
  • a metal poster
  • postcards

269807835_434160771707816_7505289263959583682_n.jpg

Lenti:

image.gif.9b688f322608f519c418801e1b547f

Edition B Fullslip: 

image.thumb.png.3ae3bc2e84760e0b1ee5a65d6cf77f51.png

This hardbox will be the same as JAWS and E.T. (height is like BR Wooden Box)

Limited to only 100.

Price: 798cny

Includes:

• a digipak with 3 4K discs
  • a metal poster
  • postcards

2058322047_UC-JurassicPark.thumb.jpg.e49799030b886beead5ba7b5117ce4d9.jpg

Glow in the Dark Fullslip

061DED17-0DFB-4AC9-B519-2A5C802AE332.thumb.jpeg.253c98b3fa8240310edcc6baed613714.jpeg

Edition C : Ultimate Collectors' Boxset:

image.thumb.png.f84401e0e883c1561700e3ea3016a262.pngimage.thumb.png.8dc77e2fdccf5ca73a0202d41c5c74cb.png

Limited to 200.

Price: 1080cny

The outerbox is larger to hold the items below.

It includes:

• a hardbox (similar size as edtions A and B but different design) + digipak containing 3 4K discs
  • a special companion item (designed by MP)
  • exclusive postcards and a poster

269915321_434160871707806_5922903240117690262_n.jpg

mmexport1640568256326.thumb.jpg.f47c0bc37229dd79edd8c2f14fcc8e76.jpg

Inner Lenticular Hardbox design that contains the digipak + postcards.

mmexport1640568272940.thumb.jpg.bf5d7d9c7cdfe35cb5036ecb96b5055b.jpg

Lenticular:

1037427318_.gif.c788bc77f877ec5c4375fcd050826770.gif730048488_.gif.0c5eff73142f682e0d21e68326800301.gif    

Inner Special Item Hardbox design that contains a special item + postcards, booklet and poster (not in editions A and B) [NEW]

888684252_UC-JurassicPark-FOlder.thumb.jpg.bad8c15d5b87ba68adb2bc150450b200.jpg

NOTE:

• These are the components that will be the same in all three editions:
    • digipak design
    • postcards included in a folder
  • The digipak + folder are placed into a hardbox. This hardbox comes in three designs (edition A lenticular hardbox, B fullslip hardbox and C inner lenticular hardbox)
  • C inner lenticular hardbox will go with another special item to be placed into a larger outerbox (Type C Ultimate Collectors' Box)
  • Edition C IS NOT a oneclick edition of A and B.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 14

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Jurassic Park Trilogy (UHD CLUB DP #??) (4K Only Hardbox Digipak) [China]

jurassic park sam neil GIF

Eddie Murphy Agree GIF by Coming to America

Note: This release will be a premire as it the release will have 3 different Editions.

Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF

Edition A: DP series hardbox but height is like BR Wooden Box. Double Lenti box. Limited to only 100.

Edition B: Fullslip DP series hardbox but height is like BR Wooden Box. No Lenti. Limited to only 100.

Edition C : Ultimate Collectors' Boxset. This will be about TDK size to include a special companion item. Limited to 200.

jurassic park GIF

All Editions will feature different design 😲. We will update as soon as we have more Info.

shocked jurassic park GIF

• Haha 12

• ★ Administrators ★
3 minutes ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

the release is nice,

but somehow makes no sense, because all other parts are missing,

otherwise I would be there right away, Saved money, so I'll stick with my FAC editions

The Jurassic Park Trilogy will always be the Jurassic Park Trilogy, so I think it is perfectly fine not to have the Jurassic World movies included.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
45 minutes ago, bungral said:

So C isn’t a box with A and B in with another item too?

Its entirely different editions?

Yes, that is the info we got.

46 minutes ago, bungral said:

Also each edition is for the entire trilogy?

👍 exactly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

MP Group Buy coming soon!

GB Info & Questions Topic here.

Jurassic Park Trilogy (UHD CLUB DP #??) (4K Only Hardbox Digipak) [China]

Release Date: TBC

Price: TBC

Edition A: DP series hardbox but height is like BR Wooden Box. Double Lenti box. Limited to only 100.

Edition B: Fullslip DP series hardbox but height is like BR Wooden Box. No Lenti. Limited to only 100.

Edition C : Ultimate Collectors' Boxset. This will be about TDK size to include a special companion item. Limited to 200.

All Editions will feature different design 😲. We will update as soon as we have more Info.

Currently discussing when and in which way the GB will launch.

So if i understand correctly - edition C will have OC of each movie and it'll be similar in size to TDK UHDClub version?

• Like 1

I think UHD should just stick to small wood boxes like last emperor and kung fu hustle. Theyve now announced 4 of these "BR sized hardboxes" and we dont know what any of them look like in hand yet. 

Also, this jurassic park seems like it would have MAG level shipping costs. I really was determined to get every UHD club release but I wont if they keep doing them like this, it's just not practical to have three huge boxes for the same thing

• Like 2

.........well I'm sure @ksosk can confirm either way but for the forthcoming  editions they look to be concentrating on the Bladerunner type and the Smaller wooden box ala Kung Fu Hustle and Last Emperor etc .... with no mention of the Laser Etched slips ... maybe they will get resurrected further down the line ......or not ...... at least we have these fine examples in our collections to be proud of ...

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

.........well I'm sure @ksosk can confirm either way but for the forthcoming  editions they look to be concentrating on the Bladerunner type and the Smaller wooden box ala Kung Fu Hustle and Last Emperor etc .... with no mention of the Laser Etched slips ... maybe they will get resurrected further down the line ......or not ...... at least we have these fine examples in our collections to be proud of ...

I'm not a huge fan of their laser etched boxes. 

In all honestly I would prefer if they did every release as a painted wood box, small boxes for most releases and big boxes for big popular movies, leave the DP hardboxes for the nolan movies

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Veum said:

I would love to see them with the etched wooden boxes like these:

-387049cb672fe80b.jpg

2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

Me too Mike , but alas I fear UC has discontinued this type of Package.....

I’m with you both in thinking it would be cool if they used this style of wooden box. It is a very unique design that set their editions apart from the other retailers, but I also remember KS mentioning this style would be either discontinued or paused for a while. Something along those lines which was disappointing news.

1 hour ago, Intentcoin said:

I'm not a huge fan of their laser etched boxes. 

In all honestly I would prefer if they did every release as a painted wood box, small boxes for most releases and big boxes for big popular movies, leave the DP hardboxes for the nolan movies

I’ve always thought their wooden slips should be the style they used all the time. Where our opinions differ is that while their DP series is quality I believe the Nolan movies should have been continued in etched wood style not changed. They had already released Dunkirk in that style & shouldn’t have changed course.

What could have been done to improve the etched boxes is include the digipaks with them instead of those clear amaray cases. So their releases could have been UC SERIES (etched wooden boxes, painted wooden boxes + digipaks) EC SERIES (Smaller sized wooden painted boxes) like Kung Fu Hustle & The Last Emperor & the DP series could be discontinued & those titles divided into the other series. 

All of Nolan movies are to great to not be given their top exclusive series treatment anyways. 

• Like 3