• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 minute ago, MikeH5856 said:

ย 

I'm all forย Nathalie Emmanuel heading up a horror movie. And a gothic one at that? I think vampires are a bit overdone, and yet...

image.gif.03dbfa843e2eb8b500d79511ba7c3cf0.gif

haha agreed....though it seems she's rocking a Samara Weaving "Ready Or Not..." vibe at the end of the trailer....

ย 

I'm sure I'll enjoy this, but would have more had I not known so many of the beats already..

• Like 1

Just now, Gary K said:

haha agreed....though it seems she's rocking a Samara Weaving "Ready Or Not..." vibe at the end of the trailer....

ย 

I'm sure I'll enjoy this, but would have more had I not known so many of the beats already..

Oh yeah, definitely a huge Ready or Not vibe. Like Ready or Not meets Dracula. I think it's going to be much less playful than Ready or Not, though (at least that's my impression).

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
Just now, MikeH5856 said:

Oh yeah, definitely a huge Ready or Not vibe. Like Ready or Not meets Dracula. I think it's going to be much less playful than Ready or Not, though (at least that's my impression).

yeah, you're probably right and without that vibe and the familiar Dracula tropes (did I hear them refer to a "Mr. Harker"?) and giveaway trailer.....now I'm talking myself out of rushing to see this one.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

yeah, you're probably right and without that vibe and the familiar Dracula tropes (did I hear them refer to a "Mr. Harker"?) and giveaway trailer.....now I'm talking myself out of rushing to see this one.....

I'm hard-pressed to go to the theater these days for much of anything anymore (even if I had the free-time and babysitter to do so). But once it hits disc, I'm definitely in.

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
2 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

I'm hard-pressed to go to the theater these days for much of anything anymore (even if I had the free-time and babysitter to do so). But once it hits disc, I'm definitely in.

yeah, other than movies that demand immediate big screen viewing (Top Gun, Marvel, etc.) I'm a wait for disc these days. ย Especially since I have a nice home theater setup and a wife who would prefer to skip most of the movies I want to see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gary K said:

yeah, other than movies that demand immediate big screen viewing (Top Gun, Marvel, etc.) I'm a wait for disc these days. ย Especially since I have a nice home theater setup and a wife who would prefer to skip most of the movies I want to see.

I did see Top Gun!ย ๐Ÿคฃย 

• Like 1