Benoit46

Discussion Libre Le Troquet des Français 🇫🇷☆☆🇫🇷

43 minutes ago, Admiral Thrawn said:

Is violence a solution?

Especially in East Germany, many want that, but war is no solution. But the beginning of the end.

It’s not a solution for sure... But we need to get the power back to the people. Not only to a bank Manager like our president. 

Two Admirals, two dances 😉😂😘

52EC46B5-7AFD-4320-8A46-150E00DDC602.gif

83D5F4A2-3712-4BCF-A4CB-098F09DC71F7.gif

• Haha 1

Awards

il y a 46 minutes, Admiral Thrawn a dit :

Is violence a solution?

Especially in East Germany, many want that, but war is no solution. But the beginning of the end.

I do not think it gets better as a result of Macron's speech tonight ....

Personally, I have more and more difficulty to support this movement, even if I fully agree with the fact that they fail to help the poor, but again, it will be to the detriment of the middle classes, of which I'm a member...

Increase of the smic, tax exemption of overtime ... I am not concerned in anyway ... By cons, income tax increase of 14 billion euros under Hollande, 5 billion more under Macron ... I was concerned ...

In short, violence is not the solution, that's for sure ... But who put in power to change all that ... A complicated question, and even more complicated solution ...😒😓

• Thanks 1

il y a 59 minutes, Admiral Thrawn a dit :

Is violence a solution?

I find my friend Admiral Thrawn there. 😘 I know that your favorite sentence is make love ❤️ and not war  :lasulfateuse:

So I offer you that yellow jacket to join our peaceful protest 😂

putes-espagnoles-et-motardes-francaises.jpg

Edited by lingrass
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Awards

4 minutes ago, airwins said:

INFO TDK TRILOGY HDZETA

Released delayed until 20th - 22nd December due to hold up with the 4K discs.

There's also the Possibility The Dark Night & The Dark Night Rises will be released together mid to late January.

Sujet à modification, on vous tiendra au courant quoi qu’il advienne 👍🏼😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards