• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bilbon

• Benoit46

• Veum

• cypheria078

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BlackWolf said:

Mulan would have made more money in a day in the US on Disney + than Tenet in the world since its theatrical release.

The world of cinema is still likely to change a bit if that confirms. 😢

I heard Mulan so far has been a huge flop for Disney since they spent so much money producing the project. I of course am not completely sure of the truth but from a video I watched it was reported that releasing the movie on the streaming service was a misstep. 

• Thanks 3

Il y a 1 heure, Hollywood E Rock a dit :

I heard Mulan so far has been a huge flop for Disney since they spent so much money producing the project. I of course am not completely sure of the truth but from a video I watched it was reported that releasing the movie on the streaming service was a misstep. 

Interesting.

I have the impression that currently the information is contradictory. I read news like this one who says that Mulan win more money than Tenet :

https://screenrant.com/mulan-tenet-box-office-comparison-streaming-theatrical-release/

But i believe thaht is complicated to obtain real informations. Box office exist with the cinema, but with SVOD or VOD it's the plateform who says only what they want and what they need. After it's important to watching at the long term I think, because Tenet will also have a life in VOD in few months. And Tenet may still be in theaters in a few months with the current situation.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 16 minutes, Lami a dit :

Salut,

Je vais attendre que tu reçoives JW3 novamedia pour l’expédition.

Merci

@Lami

Salut 

Comme indiqué dans le Topic HUB FRANCE ça ne sert à rien de poster un message que tu veux attendre puisque sans message tu reste EN ATTENTE donc je ne vais pas préparer les colis de membres qui ne demande pas d'envoi  ;)

Seul les membres désirant un envoi poste une demande d'envoi... les autres restent EN ATTENTE si ils ne demandent rien.

Merci pour ta compréhension 

• Like 6

photofunky.gif

Bonjour le Psychos 🥰 dur dur ce matin 🤪 je suis tombé comme une masse hier soir, ce matin quand le réveil retentit c'est un véritable supplice 🤣

Bon sinon les petits loup c'est bien Mercredi passez donc une bonne journée et vivement la fin de la semaine 😂😂😂 

235a7e4699428a3df5607eae0b788b6f.gif

Edited by bearlol
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2