IGNORED

Manta Lab 2001: A Space Odyssey (Manta Lab Exclusive #50) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

1 minute ago, vinny91 said:

@extantsrevenge hello,

I don't understand I made a request for one-click ... and nothing happen after.

It's been so long I've not subscribe to GB with the new method  .... and there is no club at the moment.

So I don't know if my request has been accepted .... would you please confirm 1x One-Click for non premium. ?

Check your PMs. You should have a confirmation message there.

• Like 5

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Simone said:

also for me it's the first GB with the new method, what's mean "By checking the box "BUY NOW" and then clicking "Send" I acknowledge that this or these items will be ordered as a Special Order item. I hereby agree to pay in full all associated costs involved with this Special Order. " ??

It's an agreement to pay if MP is able to secure your order for you (that includes any slip(s), shipping costs, etc. associated with your order). In other words, no backing out. Only order what you really want. 

You will have to checkmark those boxes if you wish to submit your order. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 minutes ago, vinny91 said:

thank you @CryoSteel for your answer ... 

You' re right, I had a PM for confirmation ... so now I'm waiting for the invite in the club ;) 

Thanks again 👍

The club will be setup, and invitations sent, sometime in the next few days.   

That part of the process is done manually so be patient.  

Gary

• Like 4

il y a 1 minute, Gary K a dit :

The club will be setup, and invitations sent, sometime in the next few days.   

That part of the process is done manually so be patient.  

Gary

thank you ... actually when it was not possible to click on "questions and info" I have doubt ... I don't knew if I did the right thing.

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, Bwatt99 said:

Anyone know if this is to different hubs or all to same hub and if so where.

has manta stopped direct shipping 

It should still ship to the various Hubs (not just one) and Manta does still ship direct, though it’s generally safer to select Hub shipping.  

• Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

WAKE UP @R1s1ngs0n!!!!!!!  

Wake Up Reaction GIF

Guess what? annoying guests at the worst moment 🤬

Anyway, went with the fullslip despite my initial inclination to go with the DL. I love the DL back image but that front has been featured ad nauseam on many releases already and I like that both steel and fullslip are white AND framed.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Anyway, went with the fullslip despite my initial inclination to go with the DL. I love the DL back image but that front has been featured ad nauseam on many releases already and I like that both steel and fullslip are white AND framed.

You called it, it happened just like you predicted.

I started with the DL, but then had the exact same thought, and added the FS, that's a tremendous cover.  My first double dip.  I literally DM'd @Gary K yesterday or the day before telling him I wouldn't be a double dip guy . . . and here I am.

Glad you got yours! Starting out a great Friday.

Friday Night Dancing GIF by Vivid People Disco

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

You called it, it happened just like you predicted.

I started with the DL, but then had the exact same thought, and added the FS, that's a tremendous cover.  My first double dip.  I literally DM'd @Gary K yesterday or the day before telling him I wouldn't be a double dip guy . . . and here I am.

Glad you got yours! Starting out a great Friday.

Friday Night Dancing GIF by Vivid People Disco

Should have gone with the OC in the first place my man!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

what about the OC and this quality trinket though big risings

D11344FA-9BBC-4E05-AD8B-2D0F83156507.thumb.jpeg.eef95e340ea03ef38748a1f209e25363.jpeg

• Haha 2