IGNORED

Manta Lab The Prestige (Manta Lab Exclusive #35) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Put in for the single lenti. Now to keep those fingers crossed. Looks like I'm trying to build up what I can of a premium Nolan collection after all! I got the BluFans Dark Knight pending an invoice, just paid for the HDZeta Gold Tenet, and now this! Can't wait to see what they do for Inception (and Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises). 

Crap... I'm gonna have to track down a copy of premium of Interstellar now, too, aren't I? 🤣

Yes It Is GIF

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, AndroiDad75 said:

I struggle with the launching of groupbuys...LOL

My immediate reaction is One Click b/c I never know which one will be the best slip... but then my wife pops up on my shoulder and goes you don't need 3 versions of the same film - except for those that are truly dear to you.  She's right of course, but then I try to have a conversation with my shoulder by saying I can just sell the others on the bay... She pops back and says what, in the 17 years of marriage, have you ever sold on ebay... and again, she's correct, I never have sold anything on ebay... hell I rarely buy on ebay...

So I went with the Full Slip...

Robot GIF by Europeana

That's when you just hesitate with your answer

With her and be like: giphy-4.gif.665e4cc24c90c378fd4d0fa87602749f.gif

@AndroiDad75

• Haha 2

• ★ Administrators ★

Well it doesn't look like Blufans have much to beat on the Box Set. ;)

Maybe Mantas will look better in hand, but it looks bad in the BS above. Clearly popular though. The GB filled up very quickly. Well done to those who got/get in. 

Certainly be  interesting to see comparisons when BF finally get round to it. Hopefully they won't have to use the same art. 

• Like 6

Just now, DodgyDave said:

Well it doesn't look like Blufans have much to beat on the Box Set. ;)

Maybe Mantas will look better in hand, but it looks bad in the BS above. Clearly popular though. The GB filled up very quickly. Well done to those who got/get in. 

Certainly be  interesting to see comparisons when BF finally get round to it. Hopefully they won't have to use the same art. 

Opinions are different as always of course. But come on Dave. Blufans OC boxes have pretty much always been naff, also you tend to praise FAC who have the worst box (hardbox) out of any retailer going. I guarantee this looks a belter in hand, so stop being a Manta/Nolan hater and...

Go Away GIF

🤣🤣😉

• Haha 9

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Opinions are different as always of course. But come on Dave. Blufans OC boxes have pretty much always been naff, also you tend to praise FAC who have the worst box (hardbox) out of any retailer going. I guarantee this looks a belter in hand, so stop being a Manta/Nolan hater and...

Go Away GIF

🤣🤣😉

FAC Maniac Boxes have to be some of the best boxes for any retailer though!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2