IGNORED

Manta Lab Batman Begins (Manta Lab Exclusive #53) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

5 hours ago, Basil said:

no not at all, just putting out the honest picture.

tbh i dont even collect that many mantas now

and manta have been pushing there own website for last year cutting all forums gbs numbers for a while now for that very reason 👍

Cool lol I wasn't being too serious when I asked the question. I really want Batman Begins Manta and I think my chances are very low as I am only regular member.

Do you have any guesses of what will come from Manta in 2023? I know they have planned a very good 2022.

• Like 5

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, llandingbay said:

Cool lol I wasn't being too serious when I asked the question. I really want Batman Begins Manta and I think my chances are very low as I am only regular member.

Do you have any guesses of what will come from Manta in 2023? I know they have planned a very good 2022.

yes half the stuff they don't do in 2022 if im honest xD 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, damships said:

This was the worst time for me to start the hobby. All releases of my favorite films ever. 😂 If Godfather had another premium I’d be totally screwed. I’ll just watch my wallet hate me more and more, slowly, as the hatred sinks into me and I enter the dark abyss of brokenness. 

ken jeong hangover GIF

There’s gotta be a Godfather premium this year! I’m saving with the hopes that it happens 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Just being realistic. Mob movies rarely, if ever, get any Premium love and I don't expect that to change. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Not to hijack this thread but I’m thinking if Apocalypse Now got one with Nova perhaps Godfather can also get one. But I’ll settle for a nice set of steels!

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Just being realistic. Mob movies rarely, if ever, get any Premium love and I don't expect that to change. Hope I'm proven wrong.

I mean, The Dark Knight is kind of a mob movie!…with a man in a Bat costume…and a sociopathic clown who murders mobsters and civilians alike…I mean I’d put it right up there with Goodfellas and Godfather. 😝

• Like 4

Awards

1 hour ago, damships said:

This was the worst time for me to start the hobby. All releases of my favorite films ever. 😂 If Godfather had another premium I’d be totally screwed. I’ll just watch my wallet hate me more and more, slowly, as the hatred sinks into me and I enter the dark abyss of brokenness. 

ken jeong hangover GIF

Return Of The Jedi Episode 6 GIF

• Like 2