IGNORED

Manta Lab The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

EXTRA COPIES FROM GB

MP GROUP BUY

Info & Questions Topic.

The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #52) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Release Date: August 24, 2022

One Click: 600, Retail Price $185.97 USD

Full Slip (2D+4K+Bonus)(3Disc): 400, Retail Price : $56.99 USD

Single Lenticular (2D+4K+Bonus)(3Disc): 400, Retail Price : $57.99 USD

Double Lenticular (2D+4K+Bonus)(3Disc): 400, Retail Price : $57.99 USD

WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title"

One Click: Glow in Dark, Spot Glossy, Embossing 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.

Full Slip: Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Scratch Resistance Coating, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Foil, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3d Lenticular , Spot Matte, Spot glossy, Embossing 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.

Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

STEELBOOK  :

STEEL.thumb.jpg.1aeb1b1398ad96d5164d99d62030098e.jpg

ONE CLICK :

OC1.thumb.jpg.00501d4a8cbbd213dedf86a80ccd8692.jpg

OC.thumb.jpg.24828d0529d8d9e8254cf9d361e07ed3.jpg

FULLSLIP :

FS.thumb.jpg.5275f761341f539de2fb9d7f5e3f86f6.jpg

FS1.thumb.jpg.0829ec567a6a23983a499997ed99166b.jpg

FS2.thumb.jpg.0bae9a72a5750041ceae5a7bfa5209e7.jpg

SINGLE LENTICULAR :

SL.thumb.jpg.c83bab4825c57a6b05f722f817874b8b.jpg

SL1.thumb.jpg.6c1ae7bc14ad86edc81efcf02110034c.jpg

SL2.thumb.jpg.937d7ef92de9590beccf7b0bc31067f5.jpg

DOUBLE LENTICULAR :

DL.thumb.jpg.1071e80a865f509bcbb20e52800d41f4.jpg

DL1.thumb.jpg.d53cdb3f63a344e6ac01e3185d10c10c.jpg

DL2.thumb.jpg.4739b7f90e6a23192a894bdbb936688f.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Batman (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]
  • Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tr0llhatt said:

Honestly, Prestige & Matrix ;) 

I meant more their release in theater first - like I know Dune I was waiting forever to see (big fan of Villanueva) when it came out.  The Batman I can’t wait for but not as much as I did dune. 

as far as manta release, yea, Prestige is my most anticipated, but between Dune and Batman - I’d say dune 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

I meant more their release in theater first - like I know Dune I was waiting forever to see (big fan of Villanueva) when it came out.  The Batman I can’t wait for but not as much as I did dune. 

Aha, well - I know bugger all about the new Batman movie except that Pattinson stars, but yeah; Dune. By far... and it delivers! ❤️ 

• Like 3

Awards

• 3 months later...

I have to get the one-click to this, missed out on all other Manta groupbuys where I wanted the one-click. Is following this thread the best way to be notified for when it goes up to order? Non-tiered so have to try to be the first regular member to request. Saw this last night and it's so freaking good!!!

• Like 4

Awards

7 minutes ago, Garypool said:

Tengo que obtener el one-click para esto, me perdí todas las otras compras grupales de Manta donde quería el one-click. ¿Seguir este hilo es la mejor manera de recibir una notificación cuando se realice un pedido? Sin niveles, por lo que debe intentar ser el primer miembro regular en solicitarlo. Vi esto anoche y es tan jodidamente bueno!!!

Following this thread, the IQ and group purchases should be more than enough to be aware at all times.

By the way, you don't have a scene after the credits, right?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Noir21 said:

Following this thread, the IQ and group purchases should be more than enough to be aware at all times.

By the way, you don't have a scene after the credits, right?

Thanks, gonna follow them all. Only downside is the constant messages popping up and having to go through them all to see when it's announced, at work on my phone is a bit difficult to keep up on all of it.

Nope, nothing after the credits apart from a link to a site!

• Like 4

Awards

On 11/9/2021 at 6:51 PM, Neil21Harris said:

Dune or The Batman - which one were you more excited to see - and which one are you more excited to get from Manta?

@Neil21Harris 

I was move excited for DUNE than The Batman. Batman is my favorite superhero, but I’ve seen a lot of him in media. I’m actually of the opinion he is used to much. So with DUNE providing the potential to give me a more fresh movie experience I was pretty hyped to view it, & I’m happy to say I enjoyed DUNE. It’s rewatch value depends on the next installments though.

On 11/10/2021 at 9:53 AM, tr0llhatt said:

Honestly, Prestige & Matrix ;) 

@tr0llhatt

Very excited to have One Clicks of Matrix. Fingers crossed the rest of the Beauty Shots don’t disappoint.

5 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

I really wish we could get movie tickets like this in the states. 

Mega box Korea 

E585D20B-0D91-42E7-A885-685078023C38.jpeg

8B20D88A-B23A-4287-8D1B-859819E55255.jpeg

D662695D-658F-4676-8FF1-ADA996E89E3E.jpeg

6C556019-3AF4-4476-AA57-AFFC53677EA0.jpeg

@Want3r88 

It would be amazing if we could have movie tickets designed in such a way. Stuff like this adds to the overall theater experience.

5 hours ago, FlanInTheFace said:

Loved The Batman, saw it yesterday and have been thinking about it since. Can’t wait to watch it again…and again and again lol. 

Those collector tickets are so awesome, gotta track one down!

@FlanInTheFace

In about a little bit over an hour I will be viewing it for myself. I hope to leave the theater with just as much positive feedback as you.

2 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Movie tickets? You know what my/our tickets are.. for everything? My phone, we live in a digital world now! ;)
... don't you guys have phones?!

I’m still able to hold on to a lot of my movie tickets. It would be cool if they where more fancy though. These tickets below really suck compared to those photos posted above 😂

P90HKnI.jpg

• Like 17

26 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Neil21Harris 

I was move excited for DUNE than The Batman. Batman is my favorite superhero, but I’ve seen a lot of him in media. I’m actually of the opinion he is used to much. So with DUNE providing the potential to give me a more fresh movie experience I was pretty hyped to view it, & I’m happy to say I enjoyed DUNE. It’s rewatch value depends on the next installments though.

@tr0llhatt

Very excited to have One Clicks of Matrix. Fingers crossed the rest of the Beauty Shots don’t disappoint.

@Want3r88 

It would be amazing if we could have movie tickets designed in such a way. Stuff like this adds to the overall theater experience.

@FlanInTheFace

In about a little bit over an hour I will be viewing it for myself. I hope to leave the theater with just as much positive feedback as you.

I’m still able to hold on to a lot of my movie tickets. It would be cool if they where more fancy though. These tickets below really suck compared to those photos posted above 😂

P90HKnI.jpg

@Hollywood E Rock I don’t like that you are so well organized 😛 (no not really! :)) and I’m not (too true!) 😔 

Have fun at your The Batman viewing 🎥 🥤🍿🥨 🍬 🙌

Let us know your thoughts on it! ;)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3