IGNORED

Anime Collection

jaferris

8 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Why don’t you ask @Trianna she’s a big Anime fan and will no doubt be able to make you some good suggestions...especially for the last part 😜

Thanks my friend @R1s1ngs0n, I added just now @Trianna first in my OP as you reminded me she does love her Anime... believe it or not she was the 1st one I looked for (I thought she mentioned some in my Adult-themed thread, however I could not find it hehe!) 🤨

• Haha 1

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @Magnifly that looks gorgeous... what is the name of this Anime?

I’m not familiar w/Anime as I’m just now thinking of REALLY getting into this genre!

@Trianna / @extantsrevenge / @Grendel / @Magnifly as I’m just now wanting to get serious w/Anime (I do have a few Castlevania S1 and few others)

what would be the better ones to get first for me (could you elaborate on the sub-genres in Anime i.e. horror, drama, any Westerns?,  even a little great sexy R-rated ones would entice me more lol!)

cosmo kramer seinfeld GIF

Recommendations list please folks?! 🙄

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

It really depends on what genre you are interested in. Anyway I made some suggestions here and here.

Don’t you get it @extantsrevenge I like sexy ones haha!🤣

All seriousness I’ve seen some trailers w/beautiful scenery with a good story with it that appeal to me a lot!

Is there any serious Westerns?

Sexy ones again!

Supernatural/ghost/vampires and the such...

... these for starts for me!

Is this a Jo Jo Reference?  You bet it is!

I received the latest Jo Jo in the post today, so of course had to share.

VIZ has gone a little weird on us with this one and the previous , as they essentially split S-4 into two parts.

So, today's arrival is Set-5, Season 4, Part 2...🤪

I figured to make the pic worthwhile, I'd grab one of all the sets together.

In addition, I don't think I had a previous pic of my NGNL Box Set (which goes for a mortgage payment currently) so tossed that in the pic as well, heh, cause that's my STAND, BRO!

image.thumb.jpeg.02ac4f07218f2353603e7328318a323e.jpeg

edit: yes, they are still sealed, as I like to open my treasures the day I put them to use. I've seen S-1 already so know how great they are and just waiting for the chance to binge watch. When I finish Hellsing, they are next...🤗

image.png.2282019cb532403ded0cdca196d12d80.png

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
12 hours ago, Magnifly said:

@extantsrevenge The Japanese Steelbook we saw on Amazon (don't remember the name sorry...) is now sold out on Amazon :/

If maybe you still want it, send me a PM ^^ 

It was Weathering with you the Geo Exclusive. What I noticed after we talked about it was that they did not ship that product to Germany 😥. Sadly Fulfillment by amazon Japan is not the same as on other amazon and you never can order the stuff from Germany.

THanks for the offer, I will think about it 👍

• Like 1

il y a 32 minutes, extantsrevenge a dit :

It was Weathering with you the Geo Exclusive. What I noticed after we talked about it was that they did not ship that product to Germany 😥. Sadly Fulfillment by amazon Japan is not the same as on other amazon and you never can order the stuff from Germany.

THanks for the offer, I will think about it 👍

Yes I saw since the beginning mouhaha but wasn't a problem for me 🤭

You'll say me if you change your mind later I can still have know for the moment 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

No problem @Grendel 🙂. I like those Fruits Basket Sets, but sadly it is Funimation again 😪 and it will have english letters in OP & ED

why me crying GIF by Team Coco

I loved the first series and I can't wait to check out this one as I hope they will finally adapt the complete Manga.

fruits basket GIF by Funimation

• Like 3

I was very happy to receive yesterday the 2nd of my Kurumi Tokisaki figures from the anime Date ALive !

2 more to go, heh.

I have yet to open them, as I'm still debating most suitable shelving. In the Spring, I'm doing a major overhaul on my media shelving ( too much stuff!), so I'll wait until then.

Here's a front pic of each but also a pic of the beautiful artwork that depicts the figs.

heh, I'm not even a strong fan of the show but these figs spoke to me, in soft and subtle coos that like any Succubus, demanded I bring them home.

Okay.... 🤗

image.thumb.jpeg.d3b6498a9a886921047913f7a310cbcf.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bfe2ee50065270a1a4bcc30fee19e49e.jpeg

note: I realize the box on the right look damaged in the top rh corner but I assure you it is not, that's quite an optical illusion it presents!  😕

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

Bought some very famous Classic Anime Discs. I have not seen these before, but both shows have high votes and sound interesting, so I hope they will be good. Not sure when I start watching, as I still have so much other stuff running right now, but have to check them out soon. Galaxy Express is the 3 Movies and Episodes 1-39 from 113. Fist Series 1 and 2 152 Episodes (on SD), but for a great price.

Newsteelbook 282 - Media Psychos - Anime - Galaxy Express - Fist of the North Star

• Like 4

Many years ago, I caught a couple random episodes of Galaxy Express 999 on tv somewhere and thought it was very cool. A year or two ago, I bought the Nova Media release of Galaxy Express 999, which I now gather contains only the first two movies. I still haven’t gotten around to watching it, unfortunately. I guess the tv show come first? I should pick up the tv collection(s).... How many episodes/collections total?

• Like 4

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
13 hours ago, DarthEd said:

Many years ago, I caught a couple random episodes of Galaxy Express 999 on tv somewhere and thought it was very cool. A year or two ago, I bought the Nova Media release of Galaxy Express 999, which I now gather contains only the first two movies. I still haven’t gotten around to watching it, unfortunately. I guess the tv show come first? I should pick up the tv collection(s).... How many episodes/collections total?

The Series has 113 episodes, this set includes the first 39, so we should get another 2 collections.

8 hours ago, Grendel said:

I know you'll really enjoy all these new purchases...🙂

Thanks, I think I will ☺️

kendrick lamar GIF

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/9/2020 at 12:31 PM, Veum said:

Is there any serious Westerns?

Sexy ones again!

Supernatural/ghost/vampires and the such...

Trigun is the closest anime I can think of to a Western, but I’m not sure I’d call it very serious. There’s also Outlaw Star, but I never got into that.

Also, the original Vampire Hunter D (1985) has a Western feel. The hero rides a cyborg horse. Frontier setting. Plus a vampire, obviously. You can find it on YouTube for free. Other Vampire Hunter D movies/tv shows feel more gothic to me. But, if you want supernatural, that’s a good place to start.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Good Evening my Anime loving friends;

I had to take advantage of the fact that not only is the Sentai sale right now pretty decent but they've also agreed to drop the Free Shipping ceiling, now $50 Usd for Stateside ( and now includes Hawaii and Alaska!) but also down to $200 Usd for us Canucks.

Sorry my European and Asian friends, that's still as far as they ship.

Now as far as shipping goes, they still are, but like everywhere, slower.

I was also careful not to include any "pre-orders" in the purchase as Sentai has a habit of holding an order until everything is in stock.

So, ordered 10 for my girls and 1 for me.

- (NGNL Steel for me)

So, anyway, enough preamble, here's the buys;  🤗  (Total = $213 Usd)

No Game, No Life Complete Collection [SteelBook Edition] Blu-ray Front CoverSHIROBAKO Collection 1 Blu-ray Front CoverSHIROBAKO Collection 2Is the Order a Rabbit? Complete CollectionIs the Order a Rabbit? Season 2 Complete Collection Blu-ray Front CoverKinmoza! Complete CollectionHello!! KINMOZA! Complete CollectionHaNaYaMaTa Complete CollectionAtelier Escha & Logy: ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sky~ Complete Collection Blu-ray Front CoverHidamari Sketch Picture Perfect Collection Blu-ray Front CoverChaika the Coffin Princess Complete Series Blu-ray Front Cover

- This Hidamari Sketch (above) ^ has the

1st 5 shows in one box

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

aoi miyamori GIF

Nice pick ups @Grendel, I really enjoyed Shirobako. You orderd a lot of shows with many girls 😃

I can't even order from amazon.com these days because they don't ship to Germany at the moment

sad chibi GIF

I hope the items I want are available still available after the crisis.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1