SMLIFE Black Widow (SM LIFE Design) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

ksosk

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tonic24k 

For the "Sample search" url 2-posts above this (sorcery), I started at images.google.com and dragged/dropped the image with the Korean lettering, then clicked "all sizes". Then I copied the url for the "Sample search". Google typed "dvd black widow" in the search box -- I did not type anything in the search box.

When I was looking for the image the first time for page 1 of this thread, I either started by typing in the search box or dragging/dropping the beauty shot into images.google.com, and I found a small picture with the Korean lettering under the title, and used that image to search for larger sizes. 

Searching has gotten harder:

• The online sites that I used to use to remove the background from a beauty shot are too aggressive. I used to trim around the front cover then drag/drop it into an online background removers. 2 months ago they got more aggressive and now remove everything but the human on the cover. I can't find one that will just cut away the neutral background around a front cover. On beauty shots the dark front covers and a dark background, even the old background removers failed to distinguish slight shades of black. Black Widow's beauty shot has that issue. So I was stuck with trying to find the front cover with the Korean text . I don't always find what I need.
  • When you right click on an image you like, to find larger sizes, google just replaced "search by image" with "search image with google lens". When you get to the results, you can then "Retry with google images". It's an extra step.

Edited by WKRP
  • Like 1

Awards

9 hours ago, WKRP said:

@Tonic24k 

For the "Sample search" url 2-posts above this (sorcery), I started at images.google.com and dragged/dropped the image with the Korean lettering, then clicked "all sizes". Then I copied the url for the "Sample search". Google typed "dvd black widow" in the search box -- I did not type anything in the search box.

When I was looking for the image the first time for page 1 of this thread, I either started by typing in the search box or dragging/dropping the beauty shot into images.google.com, and I found a small picture with the Korean lettering under the title, and used that image to search for larger sizes. 

Searching has gotten harder:

• The online sites that I used to use to remove the background from a beauty shot are too aggressive. I used to trim around the front cover then drag/drop it into an online background removers. 2 months ago they got more aggressive and now remove everything but the human on the cover. I can't find one that will just cut away the neutral background around a front cover. On beauty shots the dark front covers and a dark background, even the old background removers failed to distinguish slight shades of black. Black Widow's beauty shot has that issue. So I was stuck with trying to find the front cover with the Korean text . I don't always find what I need.
  • When you right click on an image you like, to find larger sizes, google just replaced "search by image" with "search image with google lens". When you get to the results, you can then "Retry with google images". It's an extra step.

Thanks for explaining! And the reason I ask in the first place is because I always search for the best resolution art for my collection spreadsheet. I end up trimming them manually because it's just more precise than using a magic wand tool and I'm freakishly OCD. Lol

Here are some examples:

1722579074_Ant-ManandtheWasp.thumb.png.45f30b4d4e1649b9527c392bb64191b8.png661737757_BlackWidowSB.thumb.png.50c9df2b4f3ecaebbb52fb1625e2fb00.png1122579939_AvengersEndgame.png.3ae6e059fd319ce2e92e8185ffe3b35f.png

They're all PNG and maintain the transparent background when adding to other programs or spreadsheets. I have an imigur with every MCU release to this point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1