IGNORED

SM LIFE Black Widow (SM LIFE Design) (WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

AS our Buddy @deckard99 alluded, SMLife is more what you may consider a "Boutique" label than "Premium".

Keep in mind that they principally serve Asian markets, bringing Western releases to the public there so, as suggested, a comparison to unique offers from Zavvi, Shout, ToC, etc is quite apropos.

I'll need to double check but I do believe I have a couple of their releases that were in fact "numbered", just can't recall off the top of my head. 🙂

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

Reposting this example so it will play better:

Damnit...I think you just sold me. I'm a sucker for holofoil. I still don't like the 4K banner being part of the box art, but this does look nice! How are these on the aftermarket? I can't find this releasee on eBay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

Damnit...I think you just sold me. I'm a sucker for holofoil. I still don't like the 4K banner being part of the box art, but this does look nice! How are these on the aftermarket? I can't find this releasee on eBay.

Ive been on the look out for this exact release myself Buddy, and it appears to be really quite rare on eBay, often at around £100 which for me is just way over priced. The hunt continues… 😁

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
33 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Ive been on the look out for this exact release myself Buddy, and it appears to be really quite rare on eBay, often at around £100 which for me is just way over priced. The hunt continues… 😁

I guess this one is in demand since a lot of people skipped it expecting a release from Blufans.

AM&W is one of their better slips, some others aren't embossed much. Sometimes just the title.

• Like 2

SM Life releases are premium and I love adding them to my collection. The following represent the best versions of these titles.

image.thumb.png.b8707fa48eb2d1cd2af6e66d3a1b9cd2.png

If you prefer lenticulars so be it.

As a general rule, Target doesn't release steelbooks, and when their competition Best Buy does, they don't have slips. Zavvi has released only a couple of full slips, and I have them.

• Like 3
Awards