Jump to content
IGNORED

Dune (FAC Exclusive No.???) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]


Caktus26

Recommended Posts

Dune (FAC Exclusive No.???) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Czech Republic]

 

 

Release: 2022 

Retail price:

  Flag: Czechia on OpenMoji Flag: European Union on OpenMojiFlag: United Kingdom on OpenMojiFlag: United States on OpenMoji     

      TBA          TBA        TBA        TBA

 

Printrun: TBA

Purchase link: Edition 1 , Edition 2 , Edition 3

Note: 

Dear Collectors,
we kindly inform you that we have placed our orders on three WWA generic SteelBooks for Denis Villeneuve's DUNE.
We plan to release three editions with HARDBOX GIFT.
Printing XL versions for all editions will depend on the volume of provided materials.
1) The first edition FULLSLIP XL? + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET should feature the first WWA SteelBook version.
2) The second edition Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL? should feature the second WWA SteelBook version.
3) The third edition Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL? should feature the third WWA SteelBook version.
All the editions/steelbooks should include double disc configuration 4K + Blu-ray.
Estimated release date:  August 2022.
We are sorry but all the steelbook visuals are under the strict information embargo till the deadline.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Warm regards,
Jan
image.png.752ad9df3f357aa5e2cc16139ba493ad.png
 
 
image.png.e4976375851a37f040d6651bda7f5fa3.pngimage.png.33d77038d3b0142433b3eb25522614a7.pngimage.png.bf78fa890d01ac51cf31cd47b46dfb9e.png
             

 

Edited by Caktus26
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ★ Administrators ★

Clearly FA don’t have the balls to go WEA. 
They are still running scared of WEA Exclusives since T2. 
Fairly certain that one or more of the Asian retailers will go WEA. 

Although, I’m not 100% convinced about the film itself. If it’s anything like BR2049, I’m in for a boring few hours. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Just now, DodgyDave said:

Clearly FA don’t have the balls to go WEA. 
They are still running scared of WEA Exclusives since T2. 
Fairly certain that one or more of the Asian retailers will go WEA. 

Although, I’m not 100% convinced about the film itself. If it’s anything like BR2049, I’m in for a boring few hours. ;)

 

Come On Reaction GIF

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Mac Hadfield said:

When Filmarena releases a maniacs box, are we able to apply for it as well as the 5A and 5B steelbook or would it just be for the maniacs box? @extantsrevenge

In the past we also offered 5A & 5B. Anyway Dune is not a Maniac release. This will be like Joker 3 Editions with the different WWA Steelbooks.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 hours ago, deckard99 said:

You heathens clearly don't appreciate great sci-fi. Sorry if there isn’t enough car chases or T&A for you 😡

 

stand disagree GIF

 

dont get me wrong - i dont need car chases to enjoy the movie, trust me 😎

but everybody can have own opinion on any film, right? i like plenty of movies, different genres, different directors or actors, different countries, different years. of course, i have some preferencies. 

 

there are films that are widely enjoyed and are considered among the best in movie history but i didnt like them, like original "blade runner" by ridley scott. i watched it 3 times (trying to find it interesting for me in different ages of mine), but it obviously will never be the movie i like. the same is BR2049. i understand why many people love them (e.g. i would say that any screenshot from BR2049 can be framed and put on wall - thanks to villeneuve and especially cinematographer roger deakins) so i would not say those are bad films, i just didnt like them. 

sorry for that...

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, guri008 said:

 

dont get me wrong - i dont need car chases to enjoy the movie, trust me 😎

but everybody can have own opinion on any film, right? i like plenty of movies, different genres, different directors or actors, different countries, different years. of course, i have some preferencies. 

 

there are films that are widely enjoyed and are considered among the best in movie history but i didnt like them, like original "blade runner" by ridley scott. i watched it 3 times (trying to find it interesting for me in different ages of mine), but it obviously will never be the movie i like. the same is BR2049. i understand why many people love them (e.g. i would say that any screenshot from BR2049 can be framed and put on wall - thanks to villeneuve and especially cinematographer roger deakins) so i would not say those are bad films, i just didnt like them. 

sorry for that...

 

Hi @guri008 My post was not meant to be taken very seriously. While I love sci-fi I know that many don't, and also we all like (or don't like) specific movies for various reasons. With Dune, my guess is that those who liked the first movie will like this one as well (maybe a bit more), but that those who hated the first one won't like this either. Either way, everyone is entitled to their opinions!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

 

Hi @guri008 My post was not meant to be taken very seriously. While I love sci-fi I know that many don't, and also we all like (or don't like) specific movies for various reasons. With Dune, my guess is that those who liked the first movie will like this one as well (maybe a bit more), but that those who hated the first one won't like this either. Either way, everyone is entitled to their opinions!

i didnt take it personally or offensive. 

i am sorry if my comment sounded like that. i didnt mean it that way. Sorry Aplogizing GIF by Luke Cosgrove

the world would be very boring if everybody liked the same things and had the same opinions, right? 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★

For anyone who wants to check out the 1984 Dune, I once again highly recommend watching the "spice diver" version which pops up on youtube now and again. The whole plot flows much better and the additional dialog explains many parts of the story that are confusing in the regular version due to the clumsy editing. It has a different (and better) ending too.

  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites


vor 50 Minuten schrieb MoneySniper:

Never seen the original but might check it out. I have some hope for this film as it comes from Denis Villeneuve who has made 2 of my favourite movies first being Prisoners and second being Blade Runner 2049.

 

I also very much appreciate Denis Villeneuve's style, so I agree with my previous commentator and would only like to add "Sicario", which I also admire a lot.

 

The contemplative mood that the director is able to create could - as I hope - suit the subject matter.

 

That aside, given the art developed for the film, there could be some beautiful WEA gems (HDZeta, Manta Lab, UHD Club) waiting for us on the premium release horizon....

 

diamonds GIF

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, F.M.S said:

 

I also very much appreciate Denis Villeneuve's style, so I agree with my previous commentator and would only like to add "Sicario", which I also admire a lot.

 

The contemplative mood that the director is able to create could - as I hope - suit the subject 

 

add to that Arrival,  I agree this guy creates great mood/tone in his movies. Hoping Dune is the same. Definitely some good wea potential here also.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Ankündigung via Facebook:
 

 
Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you that we have placed our orders on three WWA generic SteelBooks for Denis Villeneuve's DUNE.
We plan to release three editions with HARDBOX GIFT.
Printing XL versions for all editions will depend on the volume of provided materials.

1) The first edition FULLSLIP XL + LENTICULAR 3D MAGNET should feature the first WWA SteelBook version.
2) The second edition Lenticular 3D FullSlip XL should feature the second WWA SteelBook version.
3) The third edition Double 3D Lenticular FullSlip XL should feature the third WWA SteelBook version.

All the editions/SteelBooks should include double disc configuration 4K + Blu-ray.
Estimated release date: March 2022.
We are sorry but all the SteelBook visuals are under the strict information embargo till the deadline.

Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Warm regards,
Jan for FA Team
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Whilst I did anticipate FAC being 1st out the gate on this title, there are other Houses I think may provide better product;

- UHD

- WCL (could you imagine a "2001" styled release? whoa!)

- Manta

- WeET?

I suspect Kimchi and/or Nova (or both) putting out nice eds but not top tier eds.

 

I think HDZ's catalogue is pretty booked right now but they are a possibility.

 

The biggest issue is of course, this being a two-part film and many Houses will either await full disclosure or walk past entirely.

 

Regardless, I'll no doubt attempt to buy them ALL...('cause, ya know, reasons...)

😉

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Grendel said:

Whilst I did anticipate FAC being 1st out the gate on this title, there are other Houses I think may provide better product;

- UHD

- WCL (could you imagine a "2001" styled release? whoa!)

- Manta

- WeET?

I suspect Kimchi and/or Nova (or both) putting out nice eds but not top tier eds.

 

I think HDZ's catalogue is pretty booked right now but they are a possibility.

 

The biggest issue is of course, this being a two-part film and many Houses will either await full disclosure or walk past entirely.

 

Regardless, I'll no doubt attempt to buy them ALL...('cause, ya know, reasons...)

😉

 

Those are some tantalizing possibilities! Just image:

- UHD Club - wood box editions for parts 1 and 2 with a nice "motherbox"

- WCL - yes, just like 2001 with tons of goodies!

- Manta for the embossed WEA steel

- Weet for the killer fullslips

 

I say

Excited Season 1 GIF by The Office

 

Come On GIF by HBO Max

 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy