IGNORED

Godzilla vs. Kong (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook ) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

RAK

11 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Oh, forgot to ask...

Do they include VAT? I mean i know all Amazon where i ordered - uk, usa, de etc. have VAT included. Would just want make sure that i'm not gonna pay VAT again.

I never had to pay any separate fees. Not with any actually. UK, Germany. So either they charge with or not. I am in US, so maybe different for other places.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Oh, forgot to ask...

Do they include VAT? I mean i know all Amazon where i ordered - uk, usa, de etc. have VAT included. Would just want make sure that i'm not gonna pay VAT again.

BTW - there is another version also available. A digipack that comes with other stuff. Prints, figures and the steelbook. There is a more stripped down version that does not come with the steelbook, which if you ordered the other version and already was getting the steelbook, would be a better option. 

Anyway, here is the link.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B09FCS5RTC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

So for anyone that was wondering about the Amazon Japan Packaging. I just received the Godzilla V. Kong 4K Fullslip W/ Steelbook, and A4 Clear File Posters. The “Box” was on the flimsy side, but it’s packed well enough that it doesn’t matter. I also picked gift option which added an extra layer of protection.

This was shrink wrapped to a piece of cardboard that fits perfectly to the bottom of the box.

B8F3BED2-A404-40A1-8850-43B325F6C152.jpeg

This is the gift wrap option, a Cardboard Envelope that is holding the contents.

CDB81242-0CFA-47B6-8EE8-BF903F710F68.jpeg

Then the items are shrink wrapped again to another piece of cardboard that fits inside the envelope.

466DC1E1-EF4F-4EA5-BE42-498C1C47D4D1.jpeg

And this is everything that was in there.

Posters

F01CF0A3-18EF-478E-900A-005A7672C93B.jpeg

3F3C735F-AF54-43D7-BE60-0E4DEC1126C7.jpeg

4K Fullslip 

59B748F9-3BED-46BC-ACF4-6D6C5B0433F3.jpeg

Empty Steelbook 

DE9127AE-9B1D-4A72-A56F-89AD8CC7BB67.jpeg

Edited by RAK
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

So for anyone that was wondering about the Amazon Japan Packaging. I just received the Godzilla V. Kong 4K Fullslip W/ Steelbook, and A4 Clear File Posters. The “Box” was on the flimsy side, but it’s packed well enough that it doesn’t matter. I also picked gift option which added an extra layer of protection.

B8F3BED2-A404-40A1-8850-43B325F6C152.jpeg

CDB81242-0CFA-47B6-8EE8-BF903F710F68.jpeg

466DC1E1-EF4F-4EA5-BE42-498C1C47D4D1.jpeg

F01CF0A3-18EF-478E-900A-005A7672C93B.jpeg

3F3C735F-AF54-43D7-BE60-0E4DEC1126C7.jpeg

59B748F9-3BED-46BC-ACF4-6D6C5B0433F3.jpeg

DE9127AE-9B1D-4A72-A56F-89AD8CC7BB67.jpeg

@RAK congrats 🥳 🎊 🎉 🎈🍾 that looks mighty fine my friend! 🤩

happy for you congratulations GIF

Link please? 🧐 

beg please GIF by Toca Boca

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

That is one, yea. Go down the list of options, for all the different links. I circled in red. There are 2 editions, the one They showed and also a really nice digipack. Both have multiple options, as far as what they come with. The A4 prints, some 2 toys, and the steelbook. 

It is a bit overwhelming with so many options but check them all out to see which you like the best. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 2.29.18 PM.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mgurau said:

That is one, yea. Go down the list of options, for all the different links. I circled in red. There are 2 editions, the one They showed and also a really nice digipack. Both have multiple options, as far as what they come with. The A4 prints, some 2 toys, and the steelbook. 

It is a bit overwhelming with so many options but check them all out to see which you like the best. 

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 2.29.18 PM.png

also, which one fits your budget the best, because the price keeps going up with each option you choose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

also, which one fits your budget the best, because the price keeps going up with each option you choose.

Yup. Good point.
The nice thing is both are offered with all the different options so if you want both, you don't have to get the toys and A4 prints and steelbook twice, or at all. 

• Like 2