IGNORED

AMAZON Godzilla vs. Kong (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook ) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Godzilla vs. Kong (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook ) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]
  • ★ Administrators ★

I just found this too. Steelbook is nice, would match good with the Manta Full-Slip. But again so expensive. Also I'm good with Manta and the regular SB. I hope Filmarena will make an edition too, to complete the Set.

• Like 4

Thanks for the heads up. I was just looking yesterday to see if they ever released anything.  :)

It is a bit pricey, $92. $118 after shipping. 

Will have to think about.
I wish I knew where you could get the Taiwan one. A guy posts on here stuff from Taiwan all the time, but just to show off I guess? I have asked before where to get. Notta, although John chimed in once, through here, but never followed up. We don't have a Taiwan group buy and since I would need to leave a link to a store?

When He shoed the Godzilla (2014) one, I noticed they do not put text on the back. The only place to not. So when He showed Godzilla VS. Kong, no text, and should have the better finish that all the Import ones had. Matte with a Spot gloss. US had gloss finish.

I looked everywhere high and low and could not find anything for Taiwan store to buy

Anyway, this looks really nice. They seem to be doing the Blu-ray with empty extra steelbook lately. They did with John Wick 3 also and Godzilla: King of all Monsters.

• Like 1
Awards

36 minutes ago, mgurau said:

I wish I knew where you could get the Taiwan one. A guy posts on here stuff from Taiwan all the time, but just to show off I guess? I have asked before where to get.

Uh I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or your being serious. I post Taiwan editions all the time. I have a friend that lives there, and he gets the stuff for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

Uh I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or your being serious. I post Taiwan editions all the time. I have a friend that lives there, and he gets the stuff for me. 

Not making fun of at all. Just a bit frustrating as I have asked multiple times how to get. 
It seems everything else on Media Psychos is showing stuff and how how to get, links, etc. Passing on info for others.
These go up and it is like, oh, look how cool. And that is it. Not that you are trying to rub it in people faces, but I just now see and go, great, another one I can't get. 
It was the kind of thing I am use to seeing on Facebook or Youtube or Instragram I guess. 
Not Media Psychos. So it is a bit confusing. As the only other times I see people post pics is on a group buy thread once they receive down the road.
You are free to do it though. All good.

I think for me, I will look into not following. Will be better so it does not come up in my notifications.

Not trying to be ma jerk. Apologize if it is coming across as such.

• Like 4
Awards

4 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Not making fun of at all. Just a bit frustrating as I have asked multiple times how to get. 
It seems everything else on Media Psychos is showing stuff and how how to get, links, etc. Passing on info for others.
These go up and it is like, oh, look how cool. And that is it. Not that you are trying to rub it in people faces, but I just now see and go, great, another one I can't get. 
It was the kind of thing I am use to seeing on Facebook or Youtube or Instragram I guess. 
Not Media Psychos. So it is a bit confusing. As the only other times I see people post pics is on a group buy thread once they receive down the road.

I think for me, I will look into not following. Will be better so it does not come up in my notifications.

3 minutes ago, mgurau said:

And I appreciate sharing this thread.

Thank you

Michael

It’s all good, I was just messing with you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, mgurau said:

We get Tawain editions on occassion through a GB , the most recent one is i believe CX Media . If your wanting something from Japan that is also possible.

There is no need to get frustrated though , we have also a section where you can ask for a GB for a particular item and if it is possible we can help . 

GB Requests

Take care

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Awards

7 hours ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Release Date: November 3, 2021
Purchase Link: Amazon JP Exclusive
Price: ¥17,600 (4-disc set)
Note: The exclusive comes with a digipack as well as an A4 folder and two figures of both Godzilla and Kong

506159-037a2b5804dd998878b716bc453789e8.jpg.e064ceab95c0c611dc9e271bba2150f1.jpg

😯 $160

Too Much Reaction GIF