IGNORED

Godzilla vs. Kong (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook ) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

RAK

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Godzilla vs. Kong (4K/2D Blu-ray Steelbook ) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

Thanks for the heads up. I was just looking yesterday to see if they ever released anything.  :)

It is a bit pricey, $92. $118 after shipping. 

Will have to think about.
I wish I knew where you could get the Taiwan one. A guy posts on here stuff from Taiwan all the time, but just to show off I guess? I have asked before where to get. Notta, although John chimed in once, through here, but never followed up. We don't have a Taiwan group buy and since I would need to leave a link to a store?

When He shoed the Godzilla (2014) one, I noticed they do not put text on the back. The only place to not. So when He showed Godzilla VS. Kong, no text, and should have the better finish that all the Import ones had. Matte with a Spot gloss. US had gloss finish.

I looked everywhere high and low and could not find anything for Taiwan store to buy

Anyway, this looks really nice. They seem to be doing the Blu-ray with empty extra steelbook lately. They did with John Wick 3 also and Godzilla: King of all Monsters.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, mgurau said:

I wish I knew where you could get the Taiwan one. A guy posts on here stuff from Taiwan all the time, but just to show off I guess? I have asked before where to get.

Uh I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or your being serious. I post Taiwan editions all the time. I have a friend that lives there, and he gets the stuff for me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RAK said:

Uh I’m not sure if you’re making fun of me or your being serious. I post Taiwan editions all the time. I have a friend that lives there, and he gets the stuff for me. 

Not making fun of at all. Just a bit frustrating as I have asked multiple times how to get. 
It seems everything else on Media Psychos is showing stuff and how how to get, links, etc. Passing on info for others.
These go up and it is like, oh, look how cool. And that is it. Not that you are trying to rub it in people faces, but I just now see and go, great, another one I can't get. 
It was the kind of thing I am use to seeing on Facebook or Youtube or Instragram I guess. 
Not Media Psychos. So it is a bit confusing. As the only other times I see people post pics is on a group buy thread once they receive down the road.
You are free to do it though. All good.

I think for me, I will look into not following. Will be better so it does not come up in my notifications.

Not trying to be ma jerk. Apologize if it is coming across as such.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, mgurau said:

Not making fun of at all. Just a bit frustrating as I have asked multiple times how to get. 
It seems everything else on Media Psychos is showing stuff and how how to get, links, etc. Passing on info for others.
These go up and it is like, oh, look how cool. And that is it. Not that you are trying to rub it in people faces, but I just now see and go, great, another one I can't get. 
It was the kind of thing I am use to seeing on Facebook or Youtube or Instragram I guess. 
Not Media Psychos. So it is a bit confusing. As the only other times I see people post pics is on a group buy thread once they receive down the road.

I think for me, I will look into not following. Will be better so it does not come up in my notifications.

3 minutes ago, mgurau said:

And I appreciate sharing this thread.

Thank you

Michael

It’s all good, I was just messing with you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, mgurau said:

We get Tawain editions on occassion through a GB , the most recent one is i believe CX Media . If your wanting something from Japan that is also possible.

There is no need to get frustrated though , we have also a section where you can ask for a GB for a particular item and if it is possible we can help . 

GB Requests

Take care

John

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2021 at 2:33 AM, Masterblaster said:

We get Tawain editions on occassion through a GB , the most recent one is i believe CX Media . If your wanting something from Japan that is also possible.

There is no need to get frustrated though , we have also a section where you can ask for a GB for a particular item and if it is possible we can help . 

GB Requests

Take care

John

Hi @Masterblaster

So if i understand you correctly, we can order movies from Amazon.jp through link which you provided as hyperlink - GB Requests?

Best regards

Aleksander

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Hi @Masterblaster

So if i understand you correctly, we can order movies from Amazon.jp through link which you provided as hyperlink - GB Requests?

Best regards

Aleksander

@5t33lb0y Why not order direct from Amazon JP? Most movies seem to be available for international shipping.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@5t33lb0y Why not order direct from Amazon JP? Most movies seem to be available for international shipping.

Can be ordered internationaly? I read that u have to use redirecting service but i didn't check it...

What is strange though is i can't login with my existing Amazon account which is strange but i don't have experiences with this.

Do you have to make new account despite having one - for like usa, uk, de...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Can be ordered internationaly? I read that u have to use redirecting service but i didn't check it...

What is strange though is i can't login with my existing Amazon account which is strange but i don't have experiences with this.

@5t33lb0y yes with AMZ.jp you will need to place a separate account… that is how they do it! ;)

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
12 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

5 minutes ago, Veum said:

@5t33lb0y yes with AMZ.jp you will need to place a separate account… that is how they do it! ;)

Yes, I have separate accounts will the Amazons (DE, FR, JP, etc.) but I use the same email and password to keep it easy. Amazon JP is great with shipping and usually pack very well.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Good luck with that, I ordered 3 from Amazon Italy one time and they were all damaged. 

5 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Yes, I have separate accounts will the Amazons (DE, FR, JP, etc.) but I use the same email and password to keep it easy. Amazon JP is great with shipping and usually pack very well.

What I was trying to convey is that they (AMZ.co.jp) required me to have a separate password distinctly from my other AMZ accounts! 😏

• Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Appreciate for all the answers. Thank you very much!

@ShadowWarrioronly first order there arrived in mint condition, all others were damaged in more than one way with each order so i just decided that i'm gonna save my nerves and money and am not ordering from them anymore. At least steelbooks.

Agreed - I don't usually order steelbooks from any of the Amazons. Usually they are fine with amarays and special editions that aren't too fragile, but steelbooks are a risk.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, 5t33lb0y said:

Amazon Japan packs better than anyone. All other Amazons suck and won't pack correctly. Even if you pay extra for Gift option.

Japan does it right to the point it would be impossible to damage unless it was run over by a truck.

You should be able to order direct with no problem.

• Like 5