IGNORED

Is your Marriage/relationship on the rocks b/c of our Premium addiction ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜›

Veum

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
10 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

My life is easier when the invoices are separated by a few months.ย  I get "the look" when Media Psychos sends me about 3 invoices in the same week, and she asks me what on earth I bought for that kind of money.ย  ๐Ÿ˜“ย 

ย 

Join the club my friend ๐Ÿ˜›ย 

ย 

angry face GIF by Kim's Convenience

• Haha 6

You may have to ask John to change the name of the company, it would be very useful for your invoices:

ย 

"Fruit & Salad Psychos" ย maybe a great option :Dย 

ย 

"Curtains and tablecloths Psychos"ย wouldn't be bad either... ;)ย 

ย 

ย 

Noooo, come on, those are clichรฉs in bad taste.

ย 

What you have to do is be honest, be sincere, look your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/friend/neighbor/colleague/X at her/his eyes, o and tell her/him the truth, leaving behind any childish position. Being -at least- adults and consistent:

ย 

"Honey, I'm collaborating with a hospital for people with problems with media influence, and I support their reintegration program. It's a social work. I had to do something good and sincere in my life, and I'm proud saying that last months I have really contributed to improve the world. Each "edition" is the edition of a blended training, and I feel very proud to support these people. The educational programs "HDZeta" and "UHD Club", above all, have had a strong impact on their lives, and I feel that I have finally done something good for others, that I have finally taken a step forward, and I can honestly say and without a doubt that today I feel like a better person...."

ย 

"If you saw those Psychos, and noticed the illusion in their eyes, in their hearts... you wouldn't be such a bad person to ask me what I spend the money on"

ย 

• Haha 7

• 1 month later...
On 6/2/2022 at 23:20, Casiusco said:

Es posible que tengas que pedirle a John que cambie el nombre de la empresa, serรญa muy รบtil para tus facturas:

ย 

"Fruit & Salad Psychos" tal vez una gran opciรณn:Dย 

ย 

"Cortinas y manteles Psychos" tampoco estarรญa mal...;)ย 

ย 

ย 

Noooo, vamos, que son clichรฉs de mal gusto.

ย 

Lo que tienes que hacer es ser honesto, ser sincero, mirar a los ojos a tu esposa/esposo/novia/novio/amigo/vecino/colega/X, y decirle la verdad, dejando atrรกs cualquier posiciรณn infantil. Siendo -al menos- adultos y consecuentes:

ย 

โ€œCariรฑo, estoy colaborando con un hospital para personas con problemas de influencia mediรกtica y apoyo su programa de reinserciรณn. Es una obra social. Tenรญa que hacer algo bueno y sincero en mi vida, y me enorgullece decir eso รบltimo. Meses realmente he contribuido a mejorar el mundo. Cada "ediciรณn" es la ediciรณn de una formaciรณn semipresencial, y me siento muy orgulloso de apoyar a estas personas. Los programas educativos "HDZeta" y "UHD Club", sobre todo, han tenido una fuerte impacto en sus vidas, y siento que por fin he hecho algo bueno por los demรกs, que por fin he dado un paso adelante, y puedo decir honestamente y sin duda alguna que hoy me siento mejor persona...."

ย 

"Si vieras a esos psicรณpatas, y notaras la ilusiรณn en sus ojos, en sus corazones... no serรญas tan mala persona para preguntarme en quรฉ gasto el dinero"

ย 

Simply wonderful๐Ÿ˜„

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1