IGNORED

Westworld - Season One: The Maze (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition Steelbook [UK]

nefilim

All ten episodes from the first series of the HBO sci-fi drama based on the 1973 film, written and directed by Michael Crichton. The show takes place in the futuristic and technologically advanced Western theme park 'Westworld' where androids known as hosts cater to their guests' every desire. Its creator Dr. Robert Ford (Anthony Hopkins) has designed an expansive experience where wealthy customers pay to immerse themselves in the Wild West with his artificially intelligent beings on hand to indulge their fantasies. One such customer (Ed Harris) enters the park in search a maze and like so many of his fellow clients attacks two of the robots, Teddy and Dolores (James Marsden and Evan Rachel Wood), shortly after his arrival. Dolores' subsequent strange behaviour leads Dr. Ford to investigate her programming which appears normal, but it seems she is not the only host displaying changes in their behaviour... The episodes are: 'The Original', 'Chestnut', 'The Stray', 'Dissonance Theory', 'Contrapasso', 'The Adversary', 'Trompe L'Oeil', 'Trace Decay', 'The Well-Tempered Clavier' and 'The Bicameral Mind'.

Just now, pioneers said:

@nefilim going to have to watch it now sounds cool 

Yep ! At least give it a try. After few episodes you know what it's about ... but you'll get hooked. ?It's not just stand alone episodes but the whole season has ongoing plot/arc. Now I shut up...lol.

3 hours ago, nefilim said:

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @psychoscot @pioneers @DodgyDave @Masterblaster @larson1977 @RhodW

Did you like this ? I did but not sure would I watch it again ... Hmm...Also would have like extras like extended episodes stuff like that.

I enjoyed it and am looking forward to season 2 but I have this all on download so probably wouldn't buy it ...especially at £32........

Archived