IGNORED

Hello from Germany!

thomue1987

Hi und Hallo from Germany!

My Name is Thomas and i collect Steelbooks since 3 years. First i collected only german Steels, but after a short time i start to import from other countrys of Europe. And now..since a half year i also collect Asian Imports from Kimchi, HdZeta, Blufans and Novamedia.

A other german Collector recommend this forum and now here i am :)

Before MP goes V2.0 i was a short time registered, but now i had to create a new Acc.

Greett

• ★ Administrators ★

Hallo Thomas,

schon dich hier zu sehen und hoffe das du weiterhin spass hast an der Importierung von Asian Steelbooks... 

Darf ich fragen welcher andere Deutsche Collector hat dich hier her geschleppt ? ? Er oder Sie hat dir gute Info gegeben ?

Hoffe du wirst viel Freunde hier machen , wir sind alle Sammler :zonk:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Masterblaster:

Hallo Thomas,

schon dich hier zu sehen und hoffe das du weiterhin spass hast an der Importierung von Asian Steelbooks... 

Darf ich fragen welcher andere Deutsche Collector hat dich hier her geschleppt 1f600.png ? Er oder Sie hat dir gute Info gegeben 1f600.png

Hoffe du wirst viel Freunde hier machen , wir sind alle Sammler :zonk:

Hi,

it was sepultura007 ;)

But i have a question..i join some GBs with my "old" Acc..should i send a new PM with my adress and paypal adress to GB Host? Or are they saved from the old Acc?

• ★ Administrators ★

@thomue1987 im sure your information has been saved but just in case i will ask the Community Manager to answer that for you as he knows better.

As for the GBs i would go through the lists of GBs and make sure you are on the ones you want to be on.  We tried to save as many as we could and i believe there are no active ones missing.  This would make sure you are not left out for some odd reason.

Take care

John

@DodgyDave could you answer him about the pp info please when you get the time

28 minutes ago, thomue1987 said:

@Scary Hair

Okay thanks..but i dont miss my name at any GB i would ;)

Some German Steels are cool, but the most are..puh..how can i say? Not so beautiful as the imports.. ;)

Greetz

Maybe not as Beautiful , only a lot of the Aisan ones are the same titles over and over .

I buy Movies I LOVE .

I think the same about Zavvi most are ? . Then you get that one :TRUCDEOUF: ??.

I love this hobby because we all love different thing about it ???.

Archived