IGNORED

The Thing (CX Media) (WWA 4K + BD Steelbook) [TAIWAN]

ksosk

1 hour ago, KubricksYarbles said:

Well, this is a nice surprise.  Not a lot of info on CX out there, but a Scott Pilgrim unboxing seemed nice.

Getting on FAC will be far too hard, so thumbs up to this as an alternative. 
Cheers!

2FA2E738-DE0D-4E9A-8FFE-6912199431B0.gif

I like that @Scary Hairwas top of the GB list 😁

That Is MY 1st EVER 1st  I'm normally in the last 10 Good Morning Reaction GIF

Do I know who CX are NO ITS THE THING Wilford Brimley Thomas Waites GIF - Wilford Brimley Thomas Waites The Thing GIFs

1 hour ago, MadMatt86 said:

Spot glossy and whatever laser silver is sounds pretty good to me 😁

FBC2A277-A7F5-4C89-806A-F59FA80DA400.jpeg

My Guess is a type of Holofoil That back will look immense I also have a thing for the front YES I HAVE ISSUES

Sure If You Say So GIF - Sure If You Say So Whatever GIFs

31 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

I did just pre-order the CE from Studio Canal, but..... 😇 *unzips*

Just The one Nick Offerman Smile GIF

• Haha 7

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, SethPlateBR said:

I miss The GB 😔

Sofa Cinema has it ships pretty much worldwide, although their shipping costs are pretty high (COVID) so you'd be much better off with a larger order than just a single item. Anyway, her eyou go: https://www.sofacinema.com.tw/en/products/the-thing-limited-4k-uhdblu-ray-steelbook-edition

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, tr0llhatt said:

Sofa Cinema has it ships pretty much worldwide, although their shipping costs are pretty high (COVID) so you'd be much better off with a larger order than just a single item. Anyway, her eyou go: https://www.sofacinema.com.tw/en/products/the-thing-limited-4k-uhdblu-ray-steelbook-edition

Yes, their shipping is much more reasonable when ordering multiple copies

• Like 1

For anyone asking about the quality of Cx or info. I ordered one thing from them thought it was a great release (very expensive after all said and done) but was the Back to the Future Box Set. Was very nice.

I ordered this as well, so would order from again if they put out something I want. 
The great thing with the Back to the Future was it was different enough and nice enough to justify getting on top of the HD Zeta edition. 
We'll see what the Back to the Future set from Film Arena offers and whether it will be worth getting as well. My guess is it will just be more of the same and way late to the party. Hope they prove me wrong though.   :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...