IGNORED

Manta Lab Godzilla vs. Kong (Manta Lab Exclusive #41) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Billy Talent said:

The double lenticular is absolutely BRILLIANT!😊
wow I am seriously considering getting the OC just for the DL...

kong.jpg

Billy I know prob get shot in head for this but those images dont lend themselves to great movement think a big hand of each just doesn't cut it imho of dl experience.

If I was to go for one and it pains me to say this would be the fullslip much to intentcoins amusement.

I'm not going with this due to I already have this film.

If manta had bother announcing I would have hung out for this but there communication is crap as usual 

Basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, C.C. 95 said:

You can just get the DL. I don't think it's exclusive to the OC.

Oh no brother, I thought everybody knew already....I don't touch singles

I am part of an elite group that only collects OC's, everybody knows this.

Just in case any members haven't heard...I REPEAT!!!

5202336.jpg

Edited by Billy Talent
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, C.C. 95 said:

You can just get the DL. It's not exclusive to the OC.

56 minutes ago, C.C. 95 said:

You can just get the DL. I don't think it's exclusive to the OC.

image.gif.884aaa720fde9abcd4f2bafcbf4eff29.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Hmm it shows the release is in October but when will the invoices be sent out? I'm already having to pay for WeET Spider-Man Trilogy full slips and Thor Ragnarok so I'm worried that the invoice for this one will be this month too or something.

I hear you, I'm going to New York later this month to see US Open. lol I'm thinking it will be sometime in September (or at least I'm hoping lol). Not sure if they even know yet but you can tag and see. @deckard99

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, AlexFlame116 said:

Hmm it shows the release is in October but when will the invoices be sent out? I'm already having to pay for WeET Spider-Man Trilogy full slips and Thor Ragnarok so I'm worried that the invoice for this one will be this month too or something.

5 minutes ago, txfosho said:

I hear you, I'm going to New York later this month to see US Open. lol I'm thinking it will be sometime in September (or at least I'm hoping lol). Not sure if they even know yet but you can tag and see. @deckard99

I honestly don't know. We appear to have a lot of other stuff to invoice first before this one, but I can't give you a date.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, psychoscot said:

Film was shot and converted for 3D and many scenes were entirely made for 3D, so pass till a version contains 3D!

I'm a 3D fan as well and was hoping this would have a 3D disc but the sad reality is that 3d is very little attention these days. However, I'm in for this and will simply add a 3d disc as I expect them to be pretty easy to pick up later. The WW84 3d amaray was down to 16.99 on amazon recently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

^^ I picked up the 3D amaray last week in fact, as like you mentioned my Buddy @deckard99, I don't anticipate seeing it (or any 3D, sadly) included in Premium eds going forward. All the marketing buzz is directed at 4K (easy enough to swap the 3D into an existing Premium though).

Fortunately, having the patience to wait a couple weeks usually pays off, since I guess they are not selling much 3D, the prices drop pretty quick.

I fear we best get them while we can now, because in one maybe 2 years, they may be niche eds only and tough to track down. 😟

Edited by Grendel
  • Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, psychoscot a dit :

Film was shot and converted for 3D and many scenes were entirely made for 3D, so pass till a version contains 3D!

here, if it helps you ....

you can get 3D version in the french steelbook on Amazon FR, or at Fnac.com in France 

it's the only steelbook which propose 3D disc + 4K + 2D.

with others, you'll get only 4K + 2D.

link FR amazon

lien FR Fnac

• Thanks 1

Awards