IGNORED

Cine Museum The Suicide Squad (Cine Museum Art #27) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

MP Group Buy Here

Info & Questions Topic Here.

The Suicide Squad (Cine Museum Art #27) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

Release Date: TBA

Price: 64.90 euros

Purchase Link: CineMuseum

Print Run: 500 Copies

Special Packaging:
- Exclusive Lenticular Full Slip
- 10 x Postcards
- Booklet (40 pages)
- Special Folder
- Special Gift (?)
- WWA Steelbook [4K UHD + Blu Ray].

Product Genre:Video - 4K ULTRA HD
Producer:Warner
Distributor:Warner Home Video
Production Year:2021
Release Year:2021Area:2 - Europe/JapanCoding:PALFormat
Video:Ultra HD 4K Dolby VisionFormat

Audio:5.1
Dolby Digital:
 French Spanish Polish (VO) Hungarian Hindi
Dolby TrueHD Atmos: Italian EnglishSubtitles:Italian NU English NU Spanish Danish Finnish Norwegian Swedish Greek French Polish Hungarian Romanian

Lenticular Fullslip

4123F5EE-6E58-417E-BF80-F33AF024F9D5.jpeg

E3A28C23-F63A-4F97-A2D0-A7E617639BF0.jpeg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

• R1s1ngs0n changed the title to The Suicide Squad (Cine Museum Art #??) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, rebelrocks said:

Nice release but I have lost faith with CM, far too many releases still to be met.  Will wait for Manta or HDZ to release this.  Here is hoping the cover for the Slip will be the steelbook art

@rebelrocks Can’t deny that it hasn’t been a long wait for some of their items but in their defense I have received some of my orders from them so they are working to get customers their products.

Plus all the retailers are taking longer than usual to get sets in our hands. Under the current circumstances I don’t believe the company deserves full criticism for overdue sets. I believe if it was in their power to produce quality sets faster they would.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
7 minutes ago, Shaliber said:

Artwork looks really good, but like @Intentcoin said this would be wayyy better as a fullslip instead of a lenti.

I actually tried to get CM to change it to a full slip 😅 but they said that the CM Art line always is always lenti (for a single edition). That said, I do think this art has good lenti potential if it's done right.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, atomicblonde said:

From the pics that I've seen, I really liked The Thing lenti from them (and honestly wish I could've picked it up). I also just picked up Terrifier from CM within this last month or so and I liked that lenti too. I know some people hate lentis but I enjoy them 🤧

I just had to go and look up The Thing and yeah, that does look like a beauty and I wish I had it! 🤣

• Like 3