IGNORED

Cine Museum The Suicide Squad (Cine Museum Art #27) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

SUICIDE SQUAD - CMA#27 

The wait is now over and at the end of the month we will start shipping the fourth title pulled from the DC Universe after Joker, Birds of Prey and Justice League!

Suicide Squad is an absolutely brilliant film and probably one of the best lens effects ever made for CM ART line... suicide squad will literally come out of the poster!

Thank you tutit for your patience and get ready to receive a new CMA edition to add to your collection!

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

So I thought this was supposed to start shipping end of October.  I like how optimistic CM's announcements are, but realistic expectations that are met would be so much better.  Not saying CM is the only premium retailer to not meet expected release dates, far from it, still one can hope.

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 3

UPDATE

The assembly of The Thing 4K CMA#03 - Full Slip and Suicide Squad CMA#27 - Lenticular have entered the final stage.
The work will require approximately 10 days of intense work during which there may be delays in replying to emails and messages.
All requests will still be evaluated and we will respond as soon as possible.

We are very satisfied with the final result of all the work and we are sure that you will appreciate both titles so much.

FB_IMG_1669137636016.thumb.jpg.3c372fac051e59ad81ceb06380837b68.jpg

FB_IMG_1669137640918.thumb.jpg.f991c8f89eca5adcbe07a85b9c8f0e61.jpg

FB_IMG_1669137642827.thumb.jpg.cb0f4d9ce00e6d885ec2282b50ca8667.jpg

FB_IMG_1669137644892.thumb.jpg.45779538ae779b341d0637c61e951b40.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

I ordered the CM edition, and as a newbie back then I didn't think it would take over a year to release! 😅 As I started learning more about CM delays, I couldn't pass up the Manta edition figuring that would be here well before CM provided any kind of updates on this one! 🤣🤣🤣 I guess the race is on now to see which one will be delivered first. HA!

I actually like the Manta edition better, but certainly don't mind having two (well, soon 3 thanks to the Manta Lab digibook release) copies of this one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
6 minutes ago, LEDtec said:

sorry, I'm in the GB Participation List but I haven't received the invoice yet, have I missed something?

4 minutes ago, Reagh said:

Not yet buddy, make sure you are following the GB info and questions thread and you won’t miss it 

@LEDtec I tagged you in the Info & Questions thread in the Group Buy Club for this release.  Follow that topic and you won’t miss the payment link when it eventually goes live.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...