IGNORED

Cine Museum The Suicide Squad (Cine Museum Art #27) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
image.png.5649009e7f72d4426f37af05fa9f3ca7.png
Here we are with a nice update!
Suicide Squad lenticular cards are officially being printed starting the first Cine-Museum production entirely made before preorder!
What does that mean?
That the product will be shipped at a very short distance from the preorder date that will take place in January!
The new company working on our projects has taken another step ahead of quality and now all we have to do is make production faster!
We are trying our best! 💪

Edited by Caktus26
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, Caktus26 said:
image.png.5649009e7f72d4426f37af05fa9f3ca7.png
Here we are with a nice update!
Suicide Squad lenticular cards are officially being printed starting the first Cine-Museum production entirely made before preorder!
What does that mean?
That the product will be shipped at a very short distance from the preorder date that will take place in January!
The new company working on our projects has taken another step ahead of quality and now all we have to do is make production faster!

YAY! C'mon my first group buy! I've held off on buying the Best Buy steelbook for this one. I'm ready!!!

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, MikeH5856 said:

Hmmm... I got an email that an updated beauty shot was posted by @deckard99, but can't seem to find it. Was it removed?

Yes, I hid my post because the beauty shot was the same as the previous one. I got it and The Thing BS together and initially thought they were both updated.

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Bummer. Ah well... thanks! 🍻

It's already pretty nice 😁! What else do we need? 😂 I tried to get CM to make this a fullslip instead of a lenti but they cruelly slammed the door on me 😭 

4123F5EE-6E58-417E-BF80-F33AF024F9D5.jpeg

Still, I bet it will be a nice lenti.

EB0DE0F3-8183-4593-8C67-CAB94196AF17.gif

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

It's already pretty nice 😁! What else do we need? 😂 I tried to get CM to make this a fullslip instead of a lenti but they cruelly slammed the door on me 😭 

4123F5EE-6E58-417E-BF80-F33AF024F9D5.jpeg

Still, I bet it will be a nice lenti.

EB0DE0F3-8183-4593-8C67-CAB94196AF17.gif

It does look great! Not sure what else they can do beauty shot-wise, but I'm always willing to look at more takes for this thing! LOL 

• Like 2