IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5BE2446B-FFF5-4B6A-8B9C-4C5E0C662E98.gif.321ea1afdb8fb37a4c4b4886466e3d3d.gif

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

giphy.gif

I’ve been getting just a full slip from each movie (picking the copy that is best to me), but this set is the best of all. I’m having trouble picking just one!

giphy.gif

🍵You know me by now @Hollywood E Rock...

881F6383-AA97-44A8-A601-2B396446262D.gif.ae41b86623945a15ad2e0a5da24a5863.gif

AEB3703E-D198-419A-AE57-67BD5A2CDDD5.gif.2d682c5291cd349edd51ebcadaa40656.gif

5BE2446B-FFF5-4B6A-8B9C-4C5E0C662E98.gif.321ea1afdb8fb37a4c4b4886466e3d3d.gif

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 2

@Veum

This isn’t the way

giphy.gif

If I One Click this one then that means I have to back track & One Click the others!

giphy.gif

Ohhh no I feel the urges to go Full Psycho!!

giphy.gif

I’m trying to fight it......

giphy.gif

I’ve gone to EBay to see if what I’m missing is available!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

This isn’t the way

giphy.gif

If I One Click this one then that means I have to back track & One Click the others!

giphy.gif

Ohhh no I feel the urges to go Full Psycho!!

giphy.gif

I’m trying to fight it......

giphy.gif

I’ve gone to EBay to see if what I’m missing is available!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock would you like this one...

s-l1600.jpg   

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Psychos more beauty shots compliments of Ksosk!!!

BEAUTY SHOT!

The Prestige - UHD CLUB - www.mediapsychos.com

There is a slight  change.

The lenticular on the hardbox will be the cage image with a 3-transition effect.

The original art will be now used as holographic print with spot gloss effect!

We have very cool movie props placed in the set too.

I am super excited 😃

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Psychos we can now update our order!

giphy.gif

well @Hollywood E Rock this now firmly laying at your feet, this will be my first nova ever.

ive heard over the years there all the pony (english expression)

anyway was torn between lenti and fullslip A but in the end went for the lenti, as fullslip A back looks like foreign writing on his back and that lenti front has nice contenial touch writing on the front and also be intrested to see how they do rain effect on the lenti as well.

so better be good cos its all on you at this moment xD

@Scary Hair once you got over your bleeding fingers from your savage guests you seen this above ^^^^^^

oh and in the post

039928.jpg?v=20170514115637

basil xD

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Basil said:

well @Hollywood E Rock this now firmly laying at your feet, this will be my first nova ever.

ive heard over the years there all the pony (english expression)

anyway was torn between lenti and fullslip A but in the end went for the lenti, as fullslip A back looks like foreign writing on his back and that lenti front has nice contenial touch writing on the front and also be intrested to see how they do rain effect on the lenti as well.

so better be good cos its all on you at this moment xD

Hey @Basil

Your First NovaMedia!?!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I need you to explain to me how? Is your collection just made up of mostly BluFans?

Going with the lenticular copy. Wise choice,

giphy.gif

I picked the One Click only because it comes with the poster & 44p production note. I don’t plan on keeping the whole set though because I’ve only bought full slips of John Wick. I’m going to keep the lenticular copy & probably sale the other copies. I was real close to going against my original plan because this box set is really nice. I good now, I’m back on the right track.

• Like 4

Well hoping that this week can be calmer than the last one .

I keep thinking that everything in the real world will get to a point where I am around like I was a few months ago here in my safe place with you all. 

IT WILL HAPPEN  👍🤗💋💋

Now nothing is wrong as in wrong👍🤗❤❤ its I need to concentrate in Mum a little more right now she is a sprightly 84 ❤ . Some of her favourite movies are  Inglorious Basterds , Bohemian Rapsody,  Raiders Of the Lost Ark , The Terminator As i said sprightly 🤩🤣🤣🤣

As my sister is being a spoiled brat with no concern or care for no one .

She does this occasionally,  only this time words said actions done have gone too far 🤬.

So for now I'm in MEGA Hippo mode making sure Mum is alright and keeping a lid on what damage Voldemort has caused giphy-downsized.gif

❤❤

Now back to the Fun @R1s1ngs0n has a great interaction for us 

1 hour ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

A UPDATE A NOW we have artwork  on Nova John Wick Parabellum 

15 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Psychos we can now update our order!

giphy.gif

AND A upgraded Staff Member @icewire who is such a Gentleman as well as  a dear friend 

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

🤗❤❤💋💋

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Now nothing is wrong as in wrong👍🤗❤❤ its I need to concentrate in Mum a little more right now she is a sprightly 84 ❤ . Some of her favourite movies are  Inglorious Basterds , Bohemian Rapsody,  Raiders Of the Lost Ark , The Terminator As i said sprightly 🤩🤣🤣🤣

That’s a mom to be proud of, Ann.

Had you included Fifty Shades Of Grey among her favorite movies I would have said she’s REALLY sprightly, although I’d have deemed her taste in movies questionable.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Had you included Fifty Shades Of Grey among her favorite movies I would have said she’s REALLY sprightly, although I’d have deemed her taste in movies questionable.

WELL PROUD 😊👊

She is  crazy 👍🤩🤩🤣🤣. Dead aim with her walking stick . Even when you run she can still clip you with her throw 

giphy-downsized.gif

🤣🤣👍👍💋💋

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Well hoping that this week can be calmer than the last one .

I keep thinking that everything in the real world will get to a point where I am around like I was a few months ago here in my safe place with you all. 

IT WILL HAPPEN  👍🤗💋💋

Hello @Scary Hair

Glad you been doing okay! The roller coaster that is life, there is usually never enough time for the things we enjoy the most. It’s okay though we are here whenever you have time!

As my sister is being a spoiled brat with no concern or care for no one .

She does this occasionally,  only this time words said actions done have gone too far 🤬.

So for now I'm in MEGA Hippo mode making sure Mum is alright and keeping a lid on what damage Voldemort has caused giphy-downsized.gif

Finding time to spend with your mother, now that awesome! I hope your sister comes around & realize that it’s very important to get in as much time with mom as possible. Time is short for us all so you don’t want to have regrets about how & who you spent your time with. Sounds like you got everything under control though. Hippos are no animal to play with!

578B2A44-E5E4-4BE6-82BA-469EB6FAA06A.jpeg.e9d6a6605dd550396e42803f44e022a0.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@R1s1ngs0n

Hey now! I like those Fifty Shades movies! Some of the best trash I done ever seen! Own steelbooks of each movie.

• Haha 1