IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Home cooked is always better, but these was delicious none the less.

20190924_164049.thumb.jpg.1f0f72ace966be4bf27235115984e89d.jpg

And Harry Potter was enjoyable also! 

giphy.gif

I do believe he needs to be a little more focused if he is to succeed in saving everyone! I don’t completely believe he is up for the task.

Well Psychos I hope your Tuesday has been as nice as mine has. 

giphy.gif

May you rest well and wake stronger than before to take on the new day!

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★

@Basil prices will be similar to Black Panther. I think single Editions will end up about the same as Blufans DL, Maybe slightly less for an edition without 4K.

When you look at the previous Exclusives Cap 3, Guardians 2, Black Panther, IW I would say that the possiblity for future Marvel Movies is high 😉.

tenor.gif?itemid=12773279

English room.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

@Basil prices will be similar to Black Panther. I think single Editions will end up about the same as Blufans DL, Maybe slightly less for an edition without 4K.

When you look at the previous Exclusives Cap 3, Guardians 2, Black Panther, IW I would say that the possiblity for future Marvel Movies is high 😉.

tenor.gif?itemid=12773279

English room.

I don’t want to stir things up too much, but Marvel licences are cut throat in Korea. 

Kimchi lost out to Nova, Nova have been ousted by Weet.  Unfortunately there is no guarantee that any Korean company will continue to have Marvel licenses for long. 

Blufans are obviously struggling because of the long winded problems of the Disney merger, and the 3rd party that sell the licenses. Hence their new label with Asian WWA licenses. But I believe that long term, Blufans is the safest bet for continuous Exclusive Marvel/Disney titles. 

This is not a reflection on the quality of Weet products verses Blufans. They are both superb. 

It is more about where ‘your’ long term Marvel collection has, and is likely to, come from. 

I’m sure that Weet will do End Game, and make a great job of it. 

Unfortunately many members can’t afford to order multiple retailers Marvel titles. I’m one of them ! 

So I just sit tight and wait for Blufans and Disney to come good, rather than adding more retailers to my list. 

I need to trim that list more too. :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

cheers @extantsrevenge and @DodgyDave both sound advice. i think ill hold off for the minute i been trying to get straight and think this be my wake up call for the moment.

i can't fall into the trap my good friend @Veum has where its all going.

How-It-Feels-Going-Gambling.gif

my god did i just do something adult there xD

source.gif

basil :)

@Basil I resemble that! 🤣

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2926d9a28047ce99e442

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c5cc0ebd37cd861c3a

• Haha 3

Another afternoon, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We’re halfway there my Psycho friends! 

giphy.gif

This morning it was my turn to perform strike duty

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m glad there has been no trouble for me & my group, I’ve heard crazy tales of Striking getting out of hand for some people. My Wednesday is off to a good start & I hope the same for all you. Here’s to Today being better than yesterday!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Basil said:

cheers @extantsrevenge and @DodgyDave both sound advice. i think ill hold off for the minute i been trying to get straight and think this be my wake up call for the moment.

i can't fall into the trap my good friend @Veum has where its all going.

How-It-Feels-Going-Gambling.gif

my god did i just do something adult there xD

source.gif

basil :)

My Psycho friend I believe you made the right decision. Considering you don’t double dip & BluFans DL have been your go to I don’t see no reason to change courses.

giphy.gif

If you don’t got the room & your pockets won’t allow it there is no point in going Full Psycho!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

This week seems to be going by at a fast pace or is it just me? Oh & someone brought to my attention that today is consider “Thick Thursday”!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

B0838957-830A-48FB-86D9-FDB5548C6740.jpeg.390470dabdfebe3208bcacbc51b38612.jpeg

giphy.gif

I think I can get use to this new found perspective on Thursday’s! Here’s to Thursday being greater than Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

This week seems to be going by at a fast pace or is it just me? Oh & someone brought to my attention that today is consider “Thick Thursday”!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

B0838957-830A-48FB-86D9-FDB5548C6740.jpeg.390470dabdfebe3208bcacbc51b38612.jpeg

giphy.gif

I think I can get use to this new found perspective on Thursday’s! Here’s to Thursday being greater than Wednesday!

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock  my friend...

66AEA6BE-F8FD-4DD4-95FA-FAB012DA8642.gif.b0e8cfca5ae6ff02985bbfa34643d674.gif

• Haha 1