IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

when will you know our allocation here roughly?

as i suspect every site be gunning for this if is going to be that low, i suspect other site may not even have a public gb like he did on one version the other week and with this being WEA and his vips, which mean our list be filling up more than usual.

not that he has said this yet but i suspect its coming if you get where i coming from, as i know you be on it like a fly on the brown stuff  helping all you can as usual👍

It’s too early for any news on allocations. 

As the print run is very low, we will have problems fulfilling the whole GB. 

We will do our best for all members as usual. I’m sure everyone has faith in Nils @extantsrevenge by now. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Basil said:

2 posts above @RileyLad@Pbsw23@Robertm89@Hollywood E Rock@Tulenos253

and @Veum see you already on it 👍

basil :D

Cheers Basil 👍🏼 I take a step away for a couple of days and then This happens!

A little downbeat that’s its Homecoming and not End Game, Capt Marvel, Far From Home, or even just Antman & The Wasp finally getting some traction, but what the hell. It a Marvel WEA so I’m down 😁👌🏼

• Like 2

Hi Folks;

I have not been as active as usual (or as I'd prefer) as of late because a certain company here in Canada has decided they wish to employ my skill-sets.

As soon as I discover what those skills are, I hope to put them to use.

Anyway, it's been chaos central getting up and running with them so, yeah.

I do hope to dedicate at least SOME time to visiting this, my fave site, in the forthcoming days.

Not like anyone missed me, heh. 😉

Cheers!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Grendel said:

Hi Folks;

I have not been as active as usual (or as I'd prefer) as of late because a certain company here in Canada has decided they wish to employ my skill-sets.

As soon as I discover what those skills are, I hope to put them to use.

Anyway, it's been chaos central getting up and running with them so, yeah.

I do hope to dedicate at least SOME time to visiting this, my fave site, in the forthcoming days.

Not like anyone missed me, heh. 😉

Cheers!

It’s good to know all is well Psycho!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13729315

@Tulenos253 thanks for posting all the Release Topics in the Game section. If not for you we would be looking at a very empty section. I hope some members will take a look even when games are not our main feature I'm sure we have a lot of gamers here as well. And most these editions come with a Steelbook 😳😂.

Hope you will continue to make them.

tenor.gif?itemid=13429780

Well it's a great morning when you wake up to be honored with the new award lol 

1647470304_giphy(1).gif.3cbd8c060b16d28fcef314bb9f1fa5b0.gif

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Veum said:

DC050FC7-E0DB-46A1-A0DA-5C84A292D7CF.thumb.jpeg.8a7729ebd91da372fbb7a79849e6ba51.jpeg

Just wanted to show you psychos what a beautiful September day it is here... I also wanted to show you my college 🏈 flag and who I support to win (probably will not beat Ohio State, but we will see!). 😘

I hope your day is beautiful also❣️

That looks so  beautiful  veum . 

It's been warm and bright  here today .

4 hours ago, Tulenos253 said:

Well it's a great morning when you wake up to be honored with the new award lol 

1647470304_giphy(1).gif.3cbd8c060b16d28fcef314bb9f1fa5b0.gif

And QUITE RIGHT  ONE HELL OF A JOB YOU ARE DOING @Tulenos253 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Veum said:

DC050FC7-E0DB-46A1-A0DA-5C84A292D7CF.thumb.jpeg.8a7729ebd91da372fbb7a79849e6ba51.jpeg

Just wanted to show you psychos what a beautiful September day it is here... I also wanted to show you my college 🏈 flag and who I support to win (probably will not beat Ohio State, but we will see!). 😘

I hope your day is beautiful also❣️

Oh wow it looks very pleasant where you’re at! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Hollywood E Rock,

I have not seen you post any scary films... not enough time?

I just watched The Raven (1935) with the great Karloff and Lugosi! :)

230172_large.jpg?t=1554175984

A wealthy judge coaxes the brilliant but eccentric neurological surgeon Dr. Vollin, who also has an obsessive penchant for Edgar Allen Poe, out of retirement to save the life of his daughter, a dancer crippled and brain damaged in an auto wreck. Vollin restores her completely, but also envisions her as his "Lenore," and cooks up a scheme to kidnap the woman and torture and kill her fiance' and father in his Poe-inspired dungeon. To do his dirty work, Vollin recruits a wanted criminal, and turns him into a hideous monster to guarantee his subservience...

• Like 1

Just now, Tulenos253 said:

I know it's an unpopular section here but hopefully we get more people into gaming steelbooks

It maybe because of either time or money. For me I haven’t had a chance to get down on any of my games I’ve gotten this year except for Mario Kart on my Switch. That’s only because I get a chance to game w/friends on my break sometimes. Once I’m home I don’t touch a joy unfortunately. With that said though I do still like knowing what’s going on in the gaming world. There has & is a lot of cool steelbook designs being released for games.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock,

I have not seen you post any scary films... not enough time?

I just watched The Raven (1935) with the great Karloff and Lugosi! :)

230172_large.jpg?t=1554175984

A wealthy judge coaxes the brilliant but eccentric neurological surgeon Dr. Vollin, who also has an obsessive penchant for Edgar Allen Poe, out of retirement to save the life of his daughter, a dancer crippled and brain damaged in an auto wreck. Vollin restores her completely, but also envisions her as his "Lenore," and cooks up a scheme to kidnap the woman and torture and kill her fiance' and father in his Poe-inspired dungeon. To do his dirty work, Vollin recruits a wanted criminal, and turns him into a hideous monster to guarantee his subservience...

Since I’m more than likely going to be up the rest of the night 

giphy.gif

this was me this morning & most of the day. I’m going to work on my reviews now. Been a while since I put my thoughts on paper. I’m going to try & not be to long winded.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I was a fan when the show was running. I haven’t watched an episode in a while though. I’m checking out the video now.

I do not have the DVD set, however according to that vid, that would be the way to go, unless as they said, they eventually put out the blu-ray in the 4:3 ratio as intended 🙏!

• Like 1