IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Basil said:

^^^^^^xD jinx

well today was not fun i very nearly walked out of work today wont boar you with details but my manager is a pleb complete and utterly and i got some more sh1t tommorrow thank fook for poets day thats only thing keeping me going after today.

to a better tommorrow and ive started on the cider to take edge off today and if it carries on tommorrow i might even get pissed, cant rememberlast time i got pissed either, not good 🤒

basil 🙄

Basil some people in our lives have no light inside them .

So they see light in us that do have the light and they try and do all they can to make  us as dull as what they are 😪😪 .

See WE at this point have a choice.

To become like them OR have Me behind you with a

giphy.gif

You have things they do not have that is why they are a wanker and know no other way . You also have a band of AMAZING invisible Brothers and sisters united in the love of physical media .

No matter day or night some one will be here IF you need us 

giphy-downsized.gif

And for good  measure 

👍😊💋💋

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Psychos how about another cup of sexy in the morning

giphy.gif

Here’s to Our Thursday being better than our Wednesday!

These posts are the reason why I can't EVER open this thread or email chain at the office! 

• Haha 1

Awards

20 hours ago, Basil said:

^^^^^^xD jinx

well today was not fun i very nearly walked out of work today wont boar you with details but my manager is a pleb complete and utterly and i got some more sh1t tommorrow thank fook for poets day thats only thing keeping me going after today.

to a better tommorrow and ive started on the cider to take edge off today and if it carries on tommorrow i might even get pissed, cant rememberlast time i got pissed either, not good 🤒

basil 🙄

Hey @Basil

Hope you have a good day at work! Don’t let your manager get on your nerves. He or she isn’t worth your energy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Veum said:

@Basil

fook me from kev below on other site goona be  bloooooooddddddbath

@extantsrevengeand @DodgyDave

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

so glad for tiered its really goona count on this one me thinks anyway done all i can its up in here and plat section people cant say they didnt know and i bet there will be loads that do

basil :)

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
10 minutes ago, Basil said:

fook me from kev below on other site goona be  bloooooooddddddbath

@extantsrevengeand @DodgyDave

World Exclusive Art Steelbook, Exclusive Lenticular Edition,
Super Limited Print Run!

so glad for tiered its really goona count on this one me thinks anyway done all i can its up in here and plat section people cant say they didnt know and i bet there will be loads that do

basil :)

Yes. From my info it’s going to be almost as bad as the OAB GB. 

Certainly tier membership will be a great advantage. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DodgyDave said:

Problem is I don’t see it reducing the price of the OAB on the market. If Blufans do another superb DL, collectors will want both.

The OAB has to be one of the  best looking editions Blufans have ever done. Either from the front or the back. 

when will you know our allocation here roughly?

as i suspect every site be gunning for this if is going to be that low, i suspect other site may not even have a public gb like he did on one version the other week and with this being WEA and his vips, which mean our list be filling up more than usual.

not that he has said this yet but i suspect its coming if you get where i coming from, as i know you be on it like a fly on the brown stuff  helping all you can as usual👍

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock a spidey WEA and you arent bothered?

my spidey OCD senses is tingling and your collection wont be complete 😟

source.gif

Lsa5lBQSNHsi.gif

basil xD

I was very tempted,

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

but I can live without it. 

giphy.gif

Movies Im not big on I don’t care to own premium copies of. I’ve passed up a couple nice sets because I didn’t care for the movies. 

• Like 2