IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

10 minutes ago, Veum said:

Rec’d my 2nd Philips back-up 4K BD player today! 💽

Philips BDP7502 BDP7502 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player w/ Built-in Wi-Fi

A1B39558-2E41-4FBC-BBFC-2E6216DC0C04.jpeg.f970fc1fc39891993bdf28da5fb38075.jpeg

Not got that far yet . Tech for me moves far too fast  .

Then you plug it in .

Then yell the kids every time you turn it on as it needs a degree to press play .

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

@Hollywood E Rock

I have  trouble starting a Monday on any foot.  Yep it is the start of a new week 👍.

In fact I think have a lot in common at this time of year with Hedgedogs and Bears 

giphy.gif

Problem is back to the evening job tommorow after 2 weeks off . It is going to be

giphy.gif

Hey ho 😱😱😁

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@Hollywood E Rock

I have  trouble starting a Monday on any foot.  Yep it is the start of a new week 👍.

In fact I think have a lot in common at this time of year with Hedgedogs and Bears 

giphy.gif

Lol me I don’t want any sleep. Wish I could stay up 24/7!

giphy.gif

I’m sleepy right now though smh.

Problem is back to the evening job tommorow after 2 weeks off . It is going to be

giphy.gif

Hey ho 😱😱😁

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Oh how wonderful time off is until it’s over.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock you think you got it bad with 2 jobs, poor old @Scary Hair works 3 and helps out here as well. how the hell she does all that i dont know.

but i suspect there is a broom involved xD

basil :)

I'd love to be an evil witch 

giphy-downsized.gif

That's one of my favourite Movies The Witches Angelina  Houston is a delight to watch in The Witches and The Addams Family. Such  an underrated talent  😞

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Veum said:

🍵 I can not believe all of these MP bills came in at the same time... I am overwhelmed! ¬¬

This is one awful August & September money wise... has put us in the poorhouse!! :(

giphy-downsized.gif

Yes this is that time of the year as the Retailers try to push out titles so they  are clear for CNY .

Also to lighten our wallets to make sure the shelf space is spoken for  before  Santa  can get out of the starting blocks .

See @Basil you made me use the S word . Not good mate the C word may follow nope i refuse to use the C word  so soon  . Halloween  and Thanksgiving first. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Yes this is that time of the year as the Retailers try to push out titles so they  are clear for CNY .

Also to lighten our wallets to make sure the shelf space is spoken for  before  Santa  can get out of the starting blocks .

See @Basil you made me use the S word . Not good mate the C word may follow nope i refuse to use the C word  so soon  . Halloween  and Thanksgiving first. 

I would still like it if they would space them out so we can enjoy our purchases without the stress of the money being drained so fast (my wife is so upset with me on buying so much)! 😨

I need a lifeline... help!  😓

Edited by Veum

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

I would still like it if they would space them out so we can enjoy our purchases without the stress of the money being drained so fast (my wife is so upset with me on buying so much)! 😨

I need a lifeline... help!  😓

My Hubby has been sizing up a Patio  area for Quite a while  now .

Unfortunately the Retailer does not take personal preference of realise rate  into account. I wish they would stagger it more have done for a long while  

The fact they dodge realise  licenses and Studio deadlines is out of there hands 😪.

Once things are paid for that's the biggest hit out of the way ❤❤

• ★ Administrators ★

Important!

As previously announced here @forenhase will no longer be the GB host for all of Europe. Starting with FAC #121 Aquaman the Media Psychos Group Buy will take over all the members from Europe (with the exception of Germany, Austria & Switzerland).

Everyone from the other European countries who previously received their FAC releases from @forenhase , can now join the MP Group Buys to get all the great new Filmarena & Black Barons Releases. 

Thanks to André @forenhase for all the hard work in the past. For helping out so many members from around the world with his GBs.

The Aquaman Group Buy is now open here.

69965062_2701490616634564_32051252201552

69967414_2701491633301129_34410838514498

70031036_2701491823301110_52487357197566

69817947_2701491923301100_27922797824091

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

tenor.gif?itemid=8607328

We have a new award 😊 it is the One New Ahead Award.

One-News-Ahead.png.dba82cdfe90838095e2da

Every member who regularly creates Release Topics can get this award, all the info's are here. The first few members will receive the award soon. We hope that such a nice award will inspire more members to help out and make us faster this way in adding all the newest and greatest releases to the site.

• Like 1