IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I love the UHD Club editions, but have always missed proper protective covers to protect such beautiful editions. Something like that happens to me with MAG. Without going any further, the outer material of "Das boot" is somewhat delicate, it gets dirty very easily.

And today, surfing the net, I found an eBay seller that offers protective cases for some editions that didn't have usual protective cover, like the UHD Club digipack editions, and even the MAG editions.

Is named "xxxx".

Does anyone know this seller? Any experience with these protective covers?

looking at the rating he seems to be good .  If you want to you can send them to me and ill forward them in case you have reservations ..

Take care

John

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

1wftdbM.jpg

XnFmusv.jpg

7Ey92Px.jpg

EJpdP6X.jpg

5RjDb7n.jpg

TpPE6Nx.jpg

Bd88BdY.jpg

TBuuu6O.jpg

iCoghcr.jpg

akE5NXW.jpg

mMt6iVZ.jpg

j4xK029.jpg

mzN9dgo.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life.

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

8 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

looking at the rating he seems to be good .  If you want to you can send them to me and ill forward them in case you have reservations ..

Take care

John

Thank you, John.

I was surprised that someone had those protective covers for sale, also including the latest releases. And just from UHD Club and MAG. I found it strange. 

But it is true that it has good ratings.

I'll think about this. But I guess if we don't find anything better, I'll end up doing a test.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Good Morning,friends

gets through the week well

hirsch.gif

Wald1.gif

That picture made me remember "Hannibal", the TV Series.

hannibal_y2ex.jpg

A strange, elegant, slow, dense series, sometimes light and sometimes complicated. Sometimes conventional, sometimes very dark. But, above all, disturbing.

It was the first time that I had the impression that a series really began in the last chapter of a season. As if all of the above were a huge introduction.

It's not suitable for all tastes, and I find it incredible that it was broadcast in prime time. But the work of Mads Mikkelsen, Hugh Dancy, Lawrence Fisburne, and Gillian Anderson was impressive. Even the directors, including Vicenzo Natali (Cube). 

It's curious that there has never been a special edition, because although it is not for all audiences, it has a very interesting fan base, successful books, and even limited -sold out- editions of the OST.

• Like 5

People think that the fall of facebook Instagram, and WhatsApp is because someone has accidentally deleted something like a table with a lot of routes. 

Right now not even Facebook employees can enter their building because their access-cards are linked to computers with which they cannot communicate.

Can't enter to the source of the problem. 

Half the planet is doing thoughtful technical analysis of what has happened and how to solve it. 

Facebook have even sent a technical team to their datacenter in California to try to fix it by hand... and re-enter the lost data. 

Yes, by hand. 

We don't know yet how they will get in the building if the access cards doesn't work

Meanwhile, when people think about how these tables could have been erased, they think about a human error.

That this is just the problem they have to face now. 

But they are wrong

Very wrong

And all the true Psychos know it well.

robot-tech.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 4

Spoiler
22 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

People think that the fall of facebook Instagram, and WhatsApp is because someone has accidentally deleted something like a table with a lot of routes. 

Right now not even Facebook employees can enter their building because their access-cards are linked to computers with which they cannot communicate.

Can't enter to the source of the problem. 

Half the planet is doing thoughtful technical analysis of what has happened and how to solve it. 

Facebook have even sent a technical team to their datacenter in California to try to fix it by hand... and re-enter the lost data. 

Yes, by hand. 

We don't know yet how they will get in the building if the access cards doesn't work

Meanwhile, when people think about how these tables could have been erased, they think about a human error.

That this is just the problem they have to face now. 

But they are wrong

Very wrong

And all the true Psychos know it well.

robot-tech.gif

Season 1 What GIF by Rick and Morty Battlestar Galactica Robot GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

Swxc4IB.jpg

gvpxrSk.jpg

LxP4WTU.jpg

RycPLnL.jpg

InFvfrh.jpg

bk9erps.jpg

t0eonOG.jpg

496GJrd.jpg

q9rg4Fp.jpg

V0wDQvl.jpg

ULN6te1.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a great day!!Season 2 Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2