IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Reveal hidden contents

9vNbC7l.jpg

ItCSwgl.jpg

ywKyKjk.jpg

faZpSBC.jpg

w3WO54F.jpg

KN3fTwG.jpg

qcqJCNO.jpg

BKq6jP4.jpg

7uJH84v.jpg

vrpNJub.jpg

8MqGkeO.jpg

Q1fINRF.jpg

l1PH3at.jpg

rpmIwHq.jpg

RrPDTdp.jpg

hv3oQkS.jpg

DEYafUt.jpg

LtlxCSa.jpg

W247vzp.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Another day to give thanks, remember your existence matters. HAPPY Wednesday!

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos have a great day!Angry Feed Me GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 9/21/2021 at 6:45 PM, Hollywood E Rock said:

I knew you would remember!

Michael Richards Yes GIF

My Snickers Cheesecake that I kept calling my “Hollywood Holy Grail Cake”.

Hide contents

r9iz0dB.jpg

Remember when I finally cut you both a piece & y’all tried it & said “THIS IS CHEESECAKE!!” & then I was like “yeah it’s

cheesecake but not just any cheesecake” & then you both was like “cheesecake isn’t cake & you said you was making cake” &

I was like “cheesecake is cake & I make a damn good one” & y’all replied with “it’s definitely good, but it’s not cake” & then I

said “well what is cheesecake if not cake?” You both looked at one another then looked back at me & started laughing. Which

Involuntarily made me laugh also. I can’t remember all the drinks we had that night but by the time we was enjoying the

dessert the drinks had definitely kicked in.

Oh, I had almost forgotten...

What a great day! ;) 

I don't remember how much we drank either, but I do remember watching the sun rise lying on the pool couch ... it was exciting, beautiful. No rush, no smartphones, no plans; with a record of an old Egyptian opera singer -Oum Kalthoum, I think- playing over and over, while she was messing with you asking where you bought the cheesecake, before closing her eyes for a few minutes ... and opening them later saying it was too good, that you couldn't have done it your...

They were good times.

Now he can't do it anymore. She says her husband is angry.

And I don't understand why she gets mad if she spends a night with us. We are good people, right? 🙄

• Like 1

On 9/21/2021 at 6:50 PM, Fortis93 said:

At this point, which one of us wouldn't cook for Scarlet?

Everybody.

But what you should ask yourself is: how many would Scarlett want to cook for her?

That's the fact.

Because the difficult thing is not to find someone who cooks, but to find someone suitable to cook.

This reminded me of an old song by the fabulous Brazilian singer-songwriter and poet Vinicius de Moraes, one of the creators of "Garota de Ipanema", nerve center of bossa environment, and someone who knew more than a little about life and relationships.

After all, officially or not, he was married 9 times.

A very very interesting man, with a very interesting literary work, with an incredible life, about which there are several documentaries, the typical case of which one day a biopic will be made.

The fact is that in one less known songs "Para vivêr um grande amor" he lists many things that are necessary "to live a great love"; the whole song is just reading an immense list of things that you need. And, among them, obviously there is also cooking.

But in the end, after several minutes reciting that list, he says:

"but all this is useless if in this dark and disoriented jungle it's not known to find the right loved one to live a great love".

Write it down. ;) 

Scarlett knows it well.

:D 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Oh, I had almost forgotten...

What a great day! ;) 

I don't remember how much we drank either, but I do remember watching the sun rise lying on the pool couch ... it was exciting, beautiful. No rush, no smartphones, no plans; with a record of an old Egyptian opera singer -Oum Kalthoum, I think- playing over and over, while she was messing with you asking where you bought the cheesecake, before closing her eyes for a few minutes ... and opening them later saying it was too good, that you couldn't have done it your...

They were good times.

Now he can't do it anymore. She says her husband is angry.

And I don't understand why she gets mad if she spends a night with us. We are good people, right? 🙄

@Casiusco & @Hollywood E Rock you 2 are in the wrong location aren’t you 😆 

With the wrong lady 😘

• Haha 2

On 9/23/2021 at 9:30 PM, Pbsw23 said:

Evening all. 🍻

Thought I would share at a high level, a little email conversation I have had this week with a collectible online retailer.

ME: Hi Team, my order arrived today and once again it was in a thin box that was too big for the item and poorly packed. I have included a pic. As feedback, Please can you go back to your old purpose made, thicker boxes. Thank you.

RETAILER: Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your order. Would you like to return it for a refund or exchange it?

ME: No thank you, I am happy to keep the item. I was merely providing feedback. 

RETAILER: Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear that your item was not damaged on arrival (Yes you read that right… sorry to hear it was NOT damaged?! LOL) A replacement has been requested for you and you will receive an email when it has been dispatched. I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4733blu4284wa28n1d5z

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e478uu6cgdshvv2wvdq58

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47hegs0zc2tgmmc8uhde

😂👍🏼

So my “replacement” arrived today! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ls95x4ntsisv5sr8nq

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47n6d3pygsp4objrfrbc

😁

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

QMbDBJO.jpg

DKaW6y4.jpg

9TwTxV8.jpg

CsMGMPB.jpg

Dyuc5Ol.jpg

aIY5aQX.jpg

kEM6ujv.jpg

F99vFqd.jpg

Bxqvk7I.jpg

NyWBT4R.jpg

bAuaFNh.jpg

t1D21ME.jpg

PJHc3YV.jpg

f1nvecz.jpg

VvIvZzD.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day. Happy Thursday 

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos!!!Hugh Jackman Reaction GIF

OOR again.

• Like 3

I have been cheking the coming premieres of films that interest me, and it seems that with the stabilization of the pandemic they have turned on the tap.

There is a lot of interesting, and of all kinds.

The list is even too long. I'm going to have to do a goldsmith to fit it all on the agenda.

And for a moment, it has given me to think, that this may have repercussions in 2022 in the market of our beloved collector editions.

Will there be many too at once?

How will the need to keep up with movie theaters and premieres fit with the difficulties in supplying materials and in international shipments?

We have some very interesting months ahead of us.

For now, let's take the opportunity to see good movies.

PS: I just hope that this situation in theaters does not mean that they forget that wonderful habit of reruns of ¿old? loved movies, which I have enjoyed so much in the last year and a half.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I have been cheking the coming premieres of films that interest me, and it seems that with the stabilization of the pandemic they have turned on the tap.

There is a lot of interesting, and of all kinds.

The list is even too long. I'm going to have to do a goldsmith to fit it all on the agenda.

And for a moment, it has given me to think, that this may have repercussions in 2022 in the market of our beloved collector editions.

Will there be many too at once?

How will the need to keep up with movie theaters and premieres fit with the difficulties in supplying materials and in international shipments?

We have some very interesting months ahead of us.

For now, let's take the opportunity to see good movies.

PS: I just hope that this situation in theaters does not mean that they forget that wonderful habit of reruns of ¿old? loved movies, which I have enjoyed so much in the last year and a half.

@Casiusco thanks for teasing us with your interest in “many” premieres of films 🙄

i dont like you mara wilson GIF

NOW SPILL IT!😂 

Spit It Out Tell Me GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Casiusco thanks for teasing us with your interest in “many” premieres of films 🙄

i dont like you mara wilson GIF

NOW SPILL IT!😂 

Spit It Out Tell Me GIF by MASTERPIECE | PBS

You're right, @Veum

Of course, it's a subjective list. It doesn't pretend to be other thing.

My most desired releases in theaters from now until the end of the year:

• Dune (Denis Villeneuve, already on theaters but I still haven't time to to to seen it).
  • Cry Macho (Clint Eastwood, already on theaters but I still haven't time to to to seen it).
  • No time to die (Cary Joji Fukunaga)
  • The french dispatch (Wes Anderson)
  • The last duel (Ridley Scott)
  • Last night in Soho (Edgar Wright)
  • House of Gucci (Ridley Scott)
  • Benedetta (Paul Verhoeven) 
  • One second (Zhang Yimou)
  • Titane (Julia Ducournau)
  • Licorice Pizza (Paul Thomas Anderson)
  • Bergman Island (Mia Hansen-Love)
  • West Side Story (Steven Spielberg)
  • Matrix 4 (Lana Wachowski)

To this basic planning it should be added some film surprises, or unforeseen; a few entertaining films that you see randomly without having to plan or be a special wish, and any of the pending releases that would be rescheduled.

With all this, it would not be difficult to end up going to the movies 7 times a month.

Another thing will be our agenda. Of course! :D 

• Like 3

• ★ Administrators ★
Due to the complete changes in the EU and Brexit,
we will maybe no longer be able to serve members 
living in the United Kingdom.

If you are a Tiered Member, 
there will be no changes for you at this time!

This is JUST a HEADS UP and more information will be available 
soon. Do not panic yet !

Please DO NOT bring up these topics on the forum, especially 
when it concerns us directly. We will provide you with a final 
explanation as soon as possible. We would like to prevent the 
possibility of alot of misinformation being communicated.

Questions can be sent to your UK moderators, who will send them 
to us to answer when we can.

Thank you for understanding !

• Sad 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

AXDcCfY.jpg

XFPkFC8.jpg

cjycy10.jpg

0FbaPLw.jpg

YRo131S.jpg

NXwn8ML.jpg

F4ZbSQR.jpg

UeiTTni.jpg

8kSimYv.jpg

1ONn8p7.jpg

uV5dOP1.jpg

MBXsTJs.jpg

Bw6RSel.jpg

qHxwFEU.jpg

W09DF12.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

u8Qe8fE.jpg

LmeYAs4.jpg

yaiUlS1.jpg

4HTbEIk.jpg

rfcJA9m.jpg

HMlagfW.jpg

FvLaL8g.jpg

yCWRMiD.jpg

j0KUUG9.jpg

cbnNNJY.jpg

r1M5Yzd.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! May your Friday be beautiful, May your weekend be joyful, & May all your moments be wonderful. Happy Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6