IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, tr0llhatt said:

Yeah, Dune is not like either of those. Consensus is to read what Frank Herbert wrote and not touch his sons stuff.

OOR thank you will do.

49 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I need to read the second book also. John had a sale on the site around Christmas time last year & I was able to get a copy of the HDZeta One Click from him 😍

Aladdin Smile GIF by Sky

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, tr0llhatt said:

Wait, there's a second book? Oh lord have mercy and let it end! 

... in case that was not obvious enough, I didn't like it (or the movie) :P 

😂 Yeah there’s a Ready Player Two that released last year I believe. Heard there was supposed to be a sequel movie also but I think that is still just rumors. What didn’t you like about the property?

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

well today was a good day got the final plan of all my holiday from work then my sick and works out i only lose 1 weeks pay at the end of it all 👍

basil xD 

@Basil

Losing one week pay isn’t bad at all. Refresh my memory how long are you needing for recovery?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

Losing one week pay isn’t bad at all. Refresh my memory how long are you needing for recovery?

3 months so 1 week loss aint bad

basically 3 weeks holiday pay

5 weeks full pay

5 weeks half pay

then onto goverment ssp which i think is £60 a week

so i think i done quite well out of it all 👍

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Nothing. Currently sitting on the couch wrapped in cover pondering how I’m going to use my time for today. To do list has on it apartment organizing, watch LOKI, House Party 2, Life of Pi, Taken, The Matrix Trilogy, read Dune. I’m giving myself until 12pm CST to map out the day.

Wow, I feel that. Did you get it mapped? 😁

I've also been wanting to start reading Dune. Never really got around to reading Hunger Games, Ready Player One, etc. So I actually wanted to attempt to more fully participate this go around.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Wow, I feel that. Did you get it mapped? 😁

Yeah I’m currently working on the apartment organizing (got a few stacks of paper to shred & recycle) & have YouTube videos playing in the background. Listening to people talk about collectible statues. Probably shouldn’t be listening to this (because I spend enough money) but I can’t help myself 😅

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah I’m currently working on the apartment organizing (got a few stacks of paper to shred & recycle) & have YouTube videos playing in the background. Listening to people talk about collectible statues. Probably shouldn’t be listening to this (because I spend enough money) but I can’t help myself 😅

Gotta love organizing. I have a nice stack of papers in need of shredding/scanning/recycling that will take quite a while to get through. As a result, I keep putting it off and it keeps growing.

The struggle is real with wanting to spend more. Recently decided to rid myself of my Funko collection because it was just getting to be too much. The steelbooks and occasional Hot Toy/lightsaber replica remain though 😁. But, it sure is hard to contain myself sometimes.

I Want It All Everything GIF by Malcolm France

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Gotta love organizing. I have a nice stack of papers in need of shredding/scanning/recycling that will take quite a while to get through. As a result, I keep putting it off and it keeps growing.

Putting it off was what I had been doing but I’ve been knocking it out little by little. It really does feel like it’s taking forever to get done. Now that I have a Paper Shredder that I’m happy with I’m pretty confident that I will stay on top of it, but boy is it taking a while to get it done.

john oliver paper GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

27 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

The struggle is real with wanting to spend more. Recently decided to rid myself of my Funko collection because it was just getting to be too much. The steelbooks and occasional Hot Toy/lightsaber replica remain though 😁. But, it sure is hard to contain myself sometimes.

I’ve been planning to downsize my shoe collection for the same reasons you parted with your Funko collection. Only problem is I can’t decide which pairs to get rid of, I love them ALL! 🤦🏾‍♂️

• Like 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I Want It All Everything GIF by Malcolm France

28 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Putting it off was what I had been doing but I’ve been knocking it out little by little. It really does feel like it’s taking forever to get done. Now that I have a Paper Shredder that I’m happy with I’m pretty confident that I will stay on top of it, but boy is it taking a while to get it done.

john oliver paper GIF by Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

I’ve been planning to downsize my shoe collection for the same reasons you parted with your Funko collection. Only problem is I can’t decide which pairs to get rid of, I love them ALL! 🤦🏾‍♂️

Fellas I have the perfect solution…

fire destroy GIF GIF by Identity

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93 did you get caught up in that earthquake this morning?

basil 👍

No, thankfully, I was out of the danger zone when it happened. However, they are worried about aftershocks in those areas. 

The state that was affected has also been experiencing mass protests from construction workers breaking lockdown to campaign against the current mandate to get vaccinated if they wish to go back to work. 

Spoiler

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

No, thankfully, I was out of the danger zone when it happened. However, they are worried about aftershocks in those areas. 

The main area/state that was affected has also been experiencing mass riots/protests from construction workers breaking lockdown to campaign against the current mandate to get vaccinated if they wish to go back to work. 

I didn’t even see/hear that Australia had an Earthquake & I 🙏 that those in any area of it that they are safe 🫂 

I’m so thankful @Fortis93 🐨 that it was not anywhere near you… you are very special to us & we need you here safe & sound my buddy 😘

Koala Kiss GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

rYkWvr2.jpg

wK3a26V.jpg

8S3lDt5.jpg

VJsW6U8.jpg

wkPZtfs.jpg

B8tR7Jh.jpg

H0CWk0v.jpg

fpZx4Na.jpg

5CPSCqr.jpg

MKaByLH.jpg

XKBKRzr.jpg

cvTwaOh.jpg

UfeaKsM.jpg

2zEVWBf.jpg

UxeA8K1.jpg

cb1EoZx.jpg

NdcvfLJ.jpg

bd2ShIo.jpg

TRurhCi.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Many beautiful things are waiting to welcome you to this new day. Happy Thursday 

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos!!!pennywise it 2017 GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

The main area/state that was affected has also been experiencing mass riots/protests from construction workers breaking lockdown to campaign against the current mandate to get vaccinated if they wish to go back to work. 

Hide contents

Good to hear you ok m8 👍

Those construction workers are idiots have a vaccine to protect others bloody simple really.

Same problem in this country the minute you could remove masks people did then in the morning all construction workers walking in the petrol station no masks because it's not legally enforceable by law any more they expect people to do the right thing.

I still wear mine in all enclosed environments period it's not hard

All best 

Basil :D

@extantsrevenge help a brother out please 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1