IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/17/2021 at 4:59 PM, LeGonze said:

Absolutely!! I got these botles here in Mexico at something around $25 (Mezcal Amores) and $35 (Tequila José Cuervo Tradicional Platino). I’ve seen these bottles in the US at $75-$90. Bottles of 750ml.

I think it’s not too bad that Patron at £45. I would pay it, but definitely wouldn’t  drink  it super fast on shots. 😅😅 I would enjoy it’s taste zip by zip very slowly. That’s how I usually drink Tequila, at least the good ones… 😅😅

But yeah, even here in Mexico we have some expensive bottles, “Boutique” ones. Around $1,000… 😅😅

Today I was having lunch with people very close to Mexico, I commented what you had said about Tequila this days, and finally... we tried paid you a tribute, @LeGonze;)

1-2.jpg

Finally, people discovered that today it was @Veum birthday celebration... and then it was needed anything more...

2.jpg

Funny day. Funny people. :) 

PS: @Veum I hope you have drunk something good for us at least once today ;)  Congratulations!

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
23 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Today I was having lunch with people very close to Mexico, I commented what you had said about Tequila this days, and finally... we tried paid you a tribute, @LeGonze;)

1-2.jpg

Finally, people discovered that today it was @Veum birthday celebration... and then it was needed anything more...

2.jpg

Funny day. Funny people. :) 

PS: @Veum I hope you have drunk something good for us at least once today ;)  Congratulations!

Thanks @Casiusco cheers 🥤

Cat Emoji GIF by Fuzzballs

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Oh wow… Cazadores Reposado is a nice one… But that Don Julio 70 is Fantastic!!… 🤤🤤 I think I’m gonna get a couple “caballitos” for myself!!… 😬😬

Salud Hermano!!… Have a great day!!… 😃😃😉😉

Also, happy birthday @Veum!!.. 😃😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

5zMXoPJ.jpg

YzC17Ui.jpg

w6koXWt.jpg

JWNLoA7.jpg

MFjFlO8.jpg

79Rrcpo.jpg

zbOcB9h.jpg

RaC0PEX.jpg

0VdBXZF.jpg

qxwOoAy.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Your Monday morning thoughts set the tone for your whole week. See yourself getting stronger, & living a fulfilling, happier & healthier life. Happy Birthday 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Spoiler

HowFRb5.jpg

2akzkHN.jpg

PNABdyv.jpg

2uepZkZ.jpg

3gMrEC3.jpg

vYF08DC.jpg

FOtJCuY.jpg

tJrEiCi.jpg

dz3de7Z.jpg

c24oXpz.jpg

da0aTxG.jpg

t6Qs18l.jpg

ItR4V8a.jpg

tIUUHGr.jpg

Jy7lt74.jpg

h7kWghu.jpg

MgTu5Nh.jpg

6CJ4Hp8.jpg

6e74CLV.jpg

LTNjiXJ.jpg

EM1jzdS.jpg

IkkHQwj.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 6

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 43 minutes, Hollywood E Rock a dit :

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

THIN Tuesday

Masquer le contenu

HowFRb5.jpg

2akzkHN.jpg

PNABdyv.jpg

2uepZkZ.jpg

3gMrEC3.jpg

vYF08DC.jpg

FOtJCuY.jpg

tJrEiCi.jpg

dz3de7Z.jpg

c24oXpz.jpg

da0aTxG.jpg

t6Qs18l.jpg

ItR4V8a.jpg

tIUUHGr.jpg

Jy7lt74.jpg

h7kWghu.jpg

MgTu5Nh.jpg

6CJ4Hp8.jpg

6e74CLV.jpg

LTNjiXJ.jpg

EM1jzdS.jpg

IkkHQwj.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Here’s to a beautiful day of love, peace, & the sweet inspirations of joy. Happy Tuesday!

giphy.gif

Summer Burn GIF by NETFLIX

Cool Down Season 2 GIF by Friends

@Hollywood E Rock

Brad Pitt Kiss GIF

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THIN Tuesday

Reveal hidden contents

HowFRb5.jpg

2akzkHN.jpg

PNABdyv.jpg

2uepZkZ.jpg

3gMrEC3.jpg

vYF08DC.jpg

FOtJCuY.jpg

tJrEiCi.jpg

dz3de7Z.jpg

c24oXpz.jpg

da0aTxG.jpg

t6Qs18l.jpg

ItR4V8a.jpg

tIUUHGr.jpg

Jy7lt74.jpg

h7kWghu.jpg

MgTu5Nh.jpg

6CJ4Hp8.jpg

6e74CLV.jpg

LTNjiXJ.jpg

EM1jzdS.jpg

IkkHQwj.jpg

giphy.gif

Morning Psychos!!the sandlot GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THIN Tuesday

Hide contents

HowFRb5.jpg

2akzkHN.jpg

PNABdyv.jpg

2uepZkZ.jpg

3gMrEC3.jpg

vYF08DC.jpg

FOtJCuY.jpg

tJrEiCi.jpg

dz3de7Z.jpg

c24oXpz.jpg

da0aTxG.jpg

t6Qs18l.jpg

ItR4V8a.jpg

tIUUHGr.jpg

Jy7lt74.jpg

h7kWghu.jpg

MgTu5Nh.jpg

6CJ4Hp8.jpg

6e74CLV.jpg

LTNjiXJ.jpg

EM1jzdS.jpg

IkkHQwj.jpg

giphy.gif

Heres why Tuesday is my favourite day of the week 😁

art licking GIF

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco You remember when we all was at the park?

qmtbmwV.gif

KLiPu8r.gif

GOOD TIMES 🥰

Yes! Absolutely! 

That was when Scarlett tried to give us a run, and she fell near the hollow tree.  You and I couldn't hide our laughs, and she got angry.

At least then she then made up for it by inviting us to dinner.  I never would have thought that she cooked so well.

And less than she use to did it with the "Pulp fiction" soundtrack playing in the background. Her "Girl you'll be a woman soon" dance was spectacular !!

Almost as much as the dessert you cooked.  What was its name?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Yes! Absolutely! 

That was when Scarlett tried to give us a run, and she fell near the hollow tree.  You and I couldn't hide our laughs, and she got angry.

At least then she then made up for it by inviting us to dinner.  I never would have thought that she cooked so well.

And less than she use to did it with the "Pulp fiction" soundtrack playing in the background. Her "Girl you'll be a woman soon" dance was spectacular !!

I knew you would remember!

Michael Richards Yes GIF

Almost as much as the dessert you cooked.  What was its name?

My Snickers Cheesecake that I kept calling my “Hollywood Holy Grail Cake”.

Spoiler

r9iz0dB.jpg

Remember when I finally cut you both a piece & y’all tried it & said “THIS IS CHEESECAKE!!” & then I was like “yeah it’s

cheesecake but not just any cheesecake” & then you both was like “cheesecake isn’t cake & you said you was making cake” &

I was like “cheesecake is cake & I make a damn good one” & y’all replied with “it’s definitely good, but it’s not cake” & then I

said “well what is cheesecake if not cake?” You both looked at one another then looked back at me & started laughing. Which

Involuntarily made me laugh also. I can’t remember all the drinks we had that night but by the time we was enjoying the

dessert the drinks had definitely kicked in.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 3