IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Scary Hair said:

Thats the problem when the EGO takes over 1f621.png1f621.png.

Yes. That is big part of the problem. BUT if someone tried to do that here he or she would be laughed out of court house !!!

Like I decided to copyright thumbs up ? and try to make millions !!!

The Money is immaterial for them as how I see it is the EGO gets too take over . 

To even contemplate such an idiotic move . How is it possible to inforce it down to street level .

Will we see Jean Simmons emploied International Police slapping a fine on the person stoid next to, us on the street .

The words Publicaty Stunt Springs to mind.  Now as well a Kenny Everett Character last name Stunt first name Cupid ? look her up ??

• Like 1

Kurt Russell’s Connection to the Largest UFO Sighting in U.S. History!

Video

In 1997, the “Phoenix Lights” incident was the most-witnessed UFO event in U.S. history, with the craft said to be as large as several football fields.

Authorities were alerted by a civil pilot, whose identity was unknown… until today.

In a new interview with Kurt Russell, the legendary actor reveals that he was the civil pilot who called in the unusual lights spotted in the Arizona sky. Here’s his testimony that aired on BBC in April of this year. Holy. stop using inappropriate language.

He wasn’t aware of the magnitude of the incident until years later when his wife, Goldie Hawn, was watching a television show on UFOs and it was particularly about that event. Over 20,000 people witnessed the event that’s yet to be debunked (no, it wasn’t “flares”).

Go Kurt Go !

@ukade2327 @Scary Hair

Edited by nefilim

Daniel Day Lewis Quits Acting

Three-time Oscar-winner Daniel Day-Lewis announced he is quitting acting at age 60. His upcoming high fashion drama, Phantom Thread, helmed by There Will Be Blood director Paul Thomas Anderson, will be his last film.

"Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be working as an actor," Day-Lewis’ spokeswoman told Variety. "He is immensely grateful to all of his collaborators and audiences over the many years. This is a private decision and neither he nor his representatives will make any further comment on this subject."

594a6a9f2cfde_shrug6_zps395270b1.gifc200.gif.0a5fb59ee04ee4fefdc8feeb2dd47317.gif

26 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Daniel Day Lewis Quits Acting

Three-time Oscar-winner Daniel Day-Lewis announced he is quitting acting at age 60. His upcoming high fashion drama, Phantom Thread, helmed by There Will Be Blood director Paul Thomas Anderson, will be his last film.

"Daniel Day-Lewis will no longer be working as an actor," Day-Lewis’ spokeswoman told Variety. "He is immensely grateful to all of his collaborators and audiences over the many years. This is a private decision and neither he nor his representatives will make any further comment on this subject."

594a6a9f2cfde_shrug6_zps395270b1.gifc200.gif.0a5fb59ee04ee4fefdc8feeb2dd47317.gif

He was already in Semi Retirement .

I think it said he had another movie to be released before he enters  "Retirement "

17 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Depends what The Thing is. LOL.

you, Ann, make it sound like... wellllll....

It means so much . I watched it when I was about 11 this and The Terminator . Both gave me a life long love of Horror and Si Fi . 

The Thing Set the bar for me .

Still dose.

Last year I put it on for the kids in the long Summer Holiday.

They where going on about Horror Movies so I put it on for them almost 35 years on and they where genuinely frightened.  No CGI  good solid cast , story held them better than most ?.