IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

There's one on UK eBay at the moment for £60 but it's a relister. It's been there a while. The original pink edition is definitely the one most people want and it sells quickly often for around £80. Blue Is The Warmest Colour original seems to be the most sought after PA release, any of those get listed and they are snapped up pretty much immediately for around £100. It's the only edition I've kept sealed and bought the standard amaray to watch.

I know there's a lot of PA collectors on the other site and this would probably sell there for maybe around the £45 to £50 mark

Edited by psychoscot

Awards

6 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

There's one on UK eBay at the moment for £60 but it's a relister. It's been there a while. The original pink edition is definitely the one most people want and it sells quickly often for around £80. Blue Is The Warmest Colour original seems to be the most sought after PA release, any of those get listed and they are snapped up pretty much immediately for around £100. It's the only edition I've kept sealed and bought the standard amaray to watch.

I know there's a lot of PA collectors on the other site and this would probably sell there for maybe around the £45 to £50 mark

Thanks. I try sell them on Finnish net auction so prices will be lower.

Just to make sure :

I should sell that white edition

and keep this : below :

03bcd6f0da600f85018d8911babec22c.jpg.a0705a1df92430282a0260f86b9a7d03.jpg

2 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

@nefilim Oh most definitely, yeah the pink one is seriously sought after and expensive on the secondary market! Sell the white!

Wish MP would open it's market. There is very little interest here ... and prices are very low ... not that I want scalp.

10 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

@nefilim Might be someone on here that will snap it off you, other than that this will sell on eBay if you ask for around £50 probably quite quickly. I tend to find items sell faster if they are on UK/US eBay than anywhere else

Yep. That I was hinting ... here. I am too lazy to put it up in ebay. And checking the postages etc etc etc to where ever. Big fuc**ng *sigh* I know I'm losing money as I'm selling quite a few PA's now ... all new and mint.

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Yep. That I was hinting ... here. I am too lazy to put it up in ebay. And checking the postages etc etc etc to where ever. Big fuc**ng *sigh* I know I'm losing money as I'm selling quite a few PA's now ... all new and mint.

To be honest I would never sell for lower than cost if possible. Only time I have done that was on The Kimchi Incredibles and it wasn't much lower. I tend to ask first on Twitter as many here post there and theres many more that aren't on forums, I've sold a few that way. Over the last couple of years I've bought many impulse buys after getting sucked into the hype, I sold the majority of those I didn't want on eBay starting each auction at cost. If people want to bid more then great but I'm just happy to get what I paid back and buy something else.

Awards

2 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

To be honest I would never sell for lower than cost if possible. Only time I have done that was on The Kimchi Incredibles and it wasn't much lower. I tend to ask first on Twitter as many here post there and theres many more that aren't on forums, I've sold a few that way. Over the last couple of years I've bought many impulse buys after getting sucked into the hype, I sold the majority of those I didn't want on eBay starting each auction at cost. If people want to bid more then great but I'm just happy to get what I paid back and buy something else.

I would love to do that but ...

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif.8d952ebf58dd0504b0a3a3493b39efa1.gif

1 hour ago, nefilim said:

Should I be worried ?

Missus has been watching this tv series Spartacus for few days now.

Have to drag her off the couch.

You know the show. Pretty high on violence and sex.

...and manly men.

huq3cqmhkq2m99krxuun.gif.651b375cc68035e8d041b3aa86cf5aae.gif

comp10.gif.fc7df662a260437c2f0db3ca182cafd6.gif

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @psychoscot @deeii ... ????

1f913.png

lol I can see why she would enjoy it. Mine is addicted to Arrow! Anytime Oliver Queen is on screen I have to check her for drools

• Like 1

Awards

On 2017-6-6 at 20:24, nefilim said:

Should I be worried ?

Missus has been watching this tv series Spartacus for few days now.

Have to drag her off the couch.

You know the show. Pretty high on violence and sex.

...and manly men.

huq3cqmhkq2m99krxuun.gif.651b375cc68035e8d041b3aa86cf5aae.gif

comp10.gif.fc7df662a260437c2f0db3ca182cafd6.gif

@Scary Hair @ukade2327 @psychoscot @deeii ... ????

1f913.png

I don't blame her! :D I don't watch it for the...men..but the show is awesome!

• Like 1

Awards